Obama good for america??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
Lets see..Taxes will rise, coal industry will be forced to bankruptcy, farmers NOT suppost to grow food, electricity is suppost to skyrocket, fuel prices will go up..How in the world can this be a "good thing"?

You crack me UP!!!!!!!
default_wacko.png

I am still trying to figure out just where our energy will be coming from..???

default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
I'm so scared, you guys just think what you want, time will tell. Just think, not much longer to be putting all these scare tactics on here, is their?
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank a soldier every day. Not just on days that are stressed or days that someone thinks they need to remind me. I thank them every day. I call them, dad and uncle and brother. They all fought so I can have the right to vote for whom ever I so choose to vote for without anyone else telling me I am right or wrong.

This entire election has shown me that as a nation we can only come together when tragedy strikes, but when it comes to who will be the leader of our nation, all everyone wants to do is fight, call each other wrong, harass others, and generally call people ugly names for not thinking they way they do. It is my right a citizen of the United States to vote for the candidate of my choice, so yes, Thank you Dad for giving me that right. Thank you Billie, Bobby, John H and Clarence, thank you Jimmy, thank you to my Grandpa Joe, Thank you all for serving this country with a total of 110 years of your lives. I appreciate you all alot.

And to the four of you that are still alive with us today, I hope the vote goes the way you want it to. You earned it.

This has absolutly nothing to do what "I" want..I am just grateful for the freedom that we have in this country..and I do thank our soldiers and veterans for their sacrifices!

Latest posts

Back