O.K. my fingers are froze...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvwalkers

Reaction score
we took a few pictures tonight...my moose in the stall behind thought we were nuts...lol..

285833028.jpg

285833033.jpg

285833017.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]AWWWWW!!!!! HOW CUTE!!! Miss Zada looks so cute too!! What is she going to be for Halloween?[/SIZE]

Ohh Nik, How cute. Zada is such a little doll, and of course we all know Tunia is such a sweetheart
default_wub.png
How is Tunia doing? Just one question~~ I dont see any costume on Moose...
default_new_shocked.gif
Corinne

[SIZE=14pt]Zada wanted to dress everyone up :DOH! , It's too cold and I don't think I have anything big enough for Major (my moose)...
default_biggrin.png
...as for Tunia, she is o.k., she is leaking urine it seems and her legs and tail get all gooed up, I noticed she had blood in her urine tonight so I will be calling the vet in the morning, we are taking it one day at a time with her, who knows maybe she will out live me
default_wacko.png
. thanks for asking...
[/SIZE]

Tunia & Zada are so dang cute !!

Tunia looks good ... she brings tears to my eyes...hope she is OK?

We got home in the dusk today ...so no time for Hollowday Pics.

I can maybe? have one of my daughters get a pic of me chasing the Girls trying to get them decorated
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

We'll see what tomorrows brings?

Give them both a Hug for me !

Nikki, Your girls are very beautiful!! Zada looks suckh like a little lady!! And it was so nice to see Tunia, as she is on my mind (and my fridge) all the time!! I am not sure if we could try dressing anyone up here. maybe Posie, but i don't think Bulldog would tolerate it. Very Nice pic
default_wub.png
Give Tunia a hug from me!!
default_yes.gif

gorgeous! it's already almost dark by the time i get home these days so my dress-up pictures may be a case of "better late than never" LOL.

let us know on Petunia... we think of her constantly
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back