NWMHC Schooling Show next weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
So who's going and who will you be showing this year. I'm still considering taking Duckie out to the show on Saturday.

I figure a head and neck clip beings it is still so cold. We know it will be cold and miserable at the show that weekend as it always seems to be.

Deb and I will coming out either Saturday or Sunday to watch and support you all!!
default_saludando.gif

Hopefully we will see you out there Linda and meet Deb. Even if we don't get a horse there my daughter and I are planning to show up also and visit with everyone. It's a trailer issue still at this point.

We will be out to visit with everyone, but won't have any horses. Looking forward to it.

I will most likely miss this one too. So people better post photos when you get back..... or I might go into withdrawal!

Not likely, barring a miraculous recovery on my part.

I've been sick for over two weeks now, so even if I feel better I doubt I'd have the energy. The thought of bathing and clipping horses is a bit daunting, and we haven't begun any sort of conditioning.

To top it off, we have yet to replace our horse hauler.

I'm coming, but also horse-less. It's less than a mile from home so I'm looking forward to the drive
default_wink.png

I would like to take Rebel, but at this point it is more of a money issue. He needs a bath desperately before he considers going anywhere.

Marie, let me know if you take the Duck. If so, I might just have to drag my lil stinker along to show up his auntie...

In any case, I will most definately be going to watch! Wouldn't miss it!

I'm coming to watch. It's right up the road from me, I'm so glad you all moved it back this way! I'm coming by myself to watch the halter clinic, then I'll bring my almost 3 year old so she can watch the, as she calls them, baby horsies

Well Erin, I need some help to get the trailer hitched and test the lights and brakes. If all that works then I hope to get the Duck up to the barn for cleanup and a quick reminder on how to trot into the arena without taking out the handler beside you. Also it will give me a test run towing the trailer and really testing the brakes before hitting the I84 towing it.

Then I look forward to hauling Ariel to the barn and doing some driving in the arena before taking her out in the wide open spaces to drive. I know you will want to be a part of that also.

Back