Not fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
We went to the fair on Friday to do dairy judging and floral design CDEs and had to charge everyone $3 dollars each so we can pay for the bus. Well, while we were gone on Friday someone went INTO the treasury box and took out the $100+ dollars! This is so not fair to my advisor OR us. I was told by the treasurer since I am secretary, and I was so upset, and when my advisor asked my animal management class that is anyone knew anything, drop an anonymous line, she was ready to cry.

I am so upset, this is stealing from our hard earned work.
no.gif

That is stealing from KIDS!

Does your club know who has access to your treasury box? It's sure a hard lesson learned, but I bet it will change how the treasury box is handled......

I'm so sorry.......

MA

I am not sure where the box is kept. It is probably kept in the animal science room in a drawer, or it is kept at the treasurer's house. On friday she brought it to school to collect dues and bus faires and such from people going to the fair who didn't turn it in, and she kept it in animal science. The sad thing is that we had a substitute who is faithful to our advisor watching the classes, but they just snuck where the FFA stuff is and took it.

Latest posts

Back