Norcal Grand Finale AMHA Show!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I am always complaining that there aren't any miniature horse shows in my area but today I was searching on the internet and found the Santa Rosa show this weekend. It's just over a two hour drive but that's close enough for me. I am very excited since I have only been to one other miniature horse show before. I will be getting my first mini next month :aktion033: I can't wait to see all the different classes offered this weekend! :lol: Is anyone else going? Has anyone went in the past? Is it a big show????? Thanks for listening to me ramble :bgrin

If you go,, introduce yourself to the NORCAL president,, Alan Murphy... Awesome man,

Tell him "Hello" from a Crabby Chicken!

Oh man, I would LOVE to go. It's such a drive for me, though, and I'm strapped for cash. Hopefully next year!

Oh thats too bad you can't go :no: I don't have anyone to go with but I will be fine by myself
default_yes.gif
: I just hope it's worth the 2 and a half hour drive
default_unsure.png
: I really just want to go walk through the barns :new_shocked: and take a look.

Oh yeah, it would be all about looking around for me, too.
default_smile.png

We drove up to Santa Rosa earlier this year for a rabbit show, and I was reminded why we so rarely venture into the area. For us the drive is almost 4 hours long and with all the freeway changes and the toll booth it's not a 'fun' or easy drive to make, though I confess I always love driving over the bay bridge.

Best of luck to everyone who's showing!

For everyone who would like more information on the Santa Rosa show, please check out the NorCal website and this page in particular . . .

Have fun,

Lee

I wish I had time this Saturday to go over, watch, and look around. We have family coming on Monday so I really should do some stuff around home though. Just out of curiosity, which way are you going Brandi?

I wish I had time this Saturday to go over, watch, and look around. We have family coming on Monday so I really should do some stuff around home though. Just out of curiosity, which way are you going Brandi?

Well I guess I will go from 580 to 101N to 12E. Thats the way mapquest tells me to go anyways. I will probably get lost :eek: I hate driving in the bay area!!!! I like the valley where there are flat roads, no toll bridges, and not as much traffic or change overs
default_wacko.png
: But it's ok since I will have all day to find my way there
default_yes.gif
:

The show was fun today!!!!! Lots of pretty horses! The best part was that Rob and Big from MTV were there showing their miniature horse for the first time. It was pretty funny to watch. I wont post any pics of them because they are with their horse and I know the rules here on the forum. I will post the one of me and Big since the horse isnt in it. It was a lot of fun and meeting some celebrities made it even better :bgrin ...pretty cool day
default_yes.gif
:

DSC03844.jpg

Latest posts

Back