News for

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
We are very excited to welcome Betty Teall as our Journal Editor..
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
For those of you that wish to read up , on some of the changes with the Journal including Deadline dates and such please go to the ASPC/AMHR web site or click hereJournal News

We are looking forward to what Betty can do with the Journal , once again from all us Welcome Ms. Betty .

Last edited by a moderator:
That is wonderful news!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks to the BOD and everyone who got this issue resolved so quickly I am confident she will do an amazing job
default_yes.gif

Awesome - she is a great lady to work with. I know she is going to do a great job with the Journal.

One of the best decisions AMHR could have made. I know Betty will help get our publication back on the right track. Thank you Betty for taking on this large responsibility.

I know I've heard her name before - what is her background in publishing??

Betty will do a great job if her past work on the AMHA World Mag and the Showcase mag are any indication.
default_wub.png

I look forward to her first run and the product she will put out, it should be nice!
default_yes.gif

Zona made a good choice I think and I appreciate it immensely!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks BOD & Zona for getting a quality person to take care of the Journal, it is important to a lot of folks!! Welccome to the team Betty!!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is excellent news for everyone. Congratulations to Betty, AMHR, and The Journal.

Latest posts

Back