New Website for Peakview Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valshingle

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hi everyone! Our new website was just finished and I'd love for everyone to take a look at it and let me know what you think. I think Gena did an incredible job!! Thanks Stacy for the referral. [/SIZE]
default_saludando.gif

Oops, forgot to give you the address: www.peakviewminis.com

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an absolutely incredible website. Of course, having mostly professional photography helps, too! It sure does your horses justice.

Andrea

Beautiful website! I am amazed by the quality of horses you have acquired in such a short time. I absolutely LOVE your buckskin pinto stallion, but all of your horses are gorgeous! Nice job
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks! We've been really fortunate to meet some incredible people in the industry who were willing to sell us some wonderful horses. The buckskin pinto, Wrecker, is a favorite of ours. He has this presence to him and is quite the character. We can't wait to breed him, but he's still learning how to drive and our trainer wants his 'full' attention for now.

Stunning horses on a great website... I love IT!! EAsy to get around in ...

Congrats Val - Beautiful sight ! ! I knew you would love working with Gena -- she is a class act all the way and her work is beautiful -- doesn't hurt to have such lovely horses to be able to showcase, but her talent and empathy toward her clients and their ideas really makes the task of putting together a website more fun than work.

Stacy

Wow!

Extremely well done. Love the logo. Graphics are lovely. Photos of the horses are gorgeous.

Yours will be a prize-winning website!

FB

Gorgeous site and stunning horses-every one of them!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Love it!

Love your website, your logo is beautiful. Your horse king in Jr stallions is Gorgeous!!!! Real nice site. TJ

Love your website, your logo is beautiful. Your horse king in Jr stallions is Gorgeous!!!! Real nice site. TJ

Beautiful!!
default_wub.png
Well done! Loads easy and flows nicely. There is something to be said for professional pictures!! They're worth it. I think I'm in love with Wrecker.
default_wub.png

Very nicely done, attractive, clean and professional website and your horses are GORGEOUS!

Gena does THE best work! I love the classy sites she makes!
default_aktion033.gif

She has made a few things for me too!
default_wub.png

Your site is gorgeous and I love your horses!
default_yes.gif

Very classy.

Professional photos make the difference don't they!

I will have to get those changes on our website, when spring rolls around and we can get everyone out of their woolies.

Latest posts

Back