New TV shows this season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
The advertisements for Kid Nation have me really interested in seeing what it's all about. Anyone else looking forward to the fall show season? Anything special you're interested in?? I'll be glad to see Survivor and The Biggest Loser start again.

Oh yeah.....anybody else like the DQ commercial with the dog and the dipping sauce? I love it!!!

I can't think of any new shows I'm looking forward to, but I know I've seen commercials for some that look funny. I know one sitcom w/ two guys that I've seen commercials for looks funny... of course, I don't remember what it's called or what network carries it
default_wacko.png
: I can't wait to be watching the CSI's, Law and Orders, Criminal Minds, etc. again!!!

The Kid Nation show is one I don't plan to watch though
default_sad.png
The commercials for it feature some kid that seem pretty creepy to me (I know, I'm weird).

I'm curious about the Cavemen show. :lol:

But...but...Jill......I thought you liked "creepy" !!!
default_poke.gif
: :bgrin

I don't know that I'll watch Kid Nation...I'll be too busy with Survivor, Dancing wih the Stars, Dog Whisperer and Idol when it comes back in January. I'm looking forward to Cowboy U too. I was actually enjoying Pirate Master when they yanked it from the TV because of ratings and then you had to view it online....that was a lame move!

I wondered what happened to Pirate Master!! All of a sudden it was gone.

I am looking forward to new programming too. Think I've seen every single Law & Order rerun on TNT!!

default_sad.png
The commercials for it feature some kid that seem pretty creepy to me (I know, I'm weird).
OMG me to there is one that is just so children of the corn he totally creeps me out and now I cant watch the show either LOL

I only watch reality shows but Ilove the new Solitary and the Ty Miller bull riding challenge with the celebs LOVE THAT ONE

I cant wait for the new Project Runway

default_sad.png
OMG me to there is one that is just so children of the corn he totally creeps me out and now I cant watch the show either LOL
YEP! Exactly what I thought and when the one boy is talking about whether or not to kill the chicken, urgh... creepy creepy...

I'm really looking forward to The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars.

I'm still not over the last Bachelor Andy Baldwin and Tessa, I think I belong to every group following there progress. I don't think this season will be as good, but I will give it a try. Andy is my hero.

Hey Evelyn...I heard that Andy and Tessa broke it off...is that true? She was the Hawaiian gal right?

We are a BIG TV family

Shows we are waiting for this season

-Lost

-Smallville

-Supernatural

-Bones

-House

-Greys Anatomy

-Veronica Mars

-Wildfire

-Prison Break

-Standoff

-Wildfire

-Kyle XY

-Heros

-Desperate Housewives

Did I forget anything???

default_sad.png
YEP! Exactly what I thought and when the one boy is talking about whether or not to kill the chicken, urgh... creepy creepy...
I won't watch it. Personally, I can't understand what kind of parent would let their children be on a show like that anyway...
default_wacko.png
:

I'm a tv-aholic (have been for 30+ years), however, it's growing old getting involved in a new series only to have it cancelled after a few episodes. :eek:
default_wacko.png
: I don't think I'm going to watch any new shows this year because of it. I will stick with the ones that have been around awhile.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
SMALLVILLE :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

I think im going to watch Kid Nation but i am a SMALLVILLE freak! I cannot get enough of that show for some reason, or tom welling for that matter. Im just a superman nerd :lol:. The season 6 dvd comes out Sept 18th :bgrin. Hopefully my job gives me thursdays off bc im glued to the tv at 8pm every thursday on WB.
default_smile.png

I hardly ever watch tv...I mean probably about 5 hours a week...that would include the local news and part of Dave letterman....In the winter months, I will watch more though and I must say I can't wait to see the Caveman show...curiousity has me!

I got into watching Law & Order and i've seen every show, sometimes more then once.

I'm looking forward to seeing....

Desperate Housewives

Private Practice

Greys Anatomy

I can't think of any more at the moment.

I plan on checking to see if Men In Trees will be on on a regular basis. I really liked that show and then all of a sudden, poof, it was gone. They have been showing reruns of it though.

Leslie

Sterling, Andy and Tessa called off the engagement, but are still very much in love. They decided to do things in the right order and date and get to know each other, then worry about marriage.

They were getting so much pressure of everyone to set a date for the wedding, that was the only way to get some relief from press. She is from California, but she looks very hawaiian.

Here is a picture from the end of the ironman race in Louisville on Aug 26th.

andytessaironman.jpg

Here is a pictue of them yesterday and the Best Buddies Bike Ride for Charity at the Hearst Castle

andytessabb.jpg

Thanks for that update Evelyn...they look very happy together! I don't usually watch the Bachelor, but for some reason the ending of this one had me roped in.....I'm glad they're making a go of it...he seems like such a nice guy and her a sweet girl.

Oh forgot to add to my line-up of must see TV.....Can't wait for another round of "H e l l 's Kitchen"!!! :new_argue:
default_torch.gif
:

Latest posts

Back