New to Forum...Introducing Nigel and Sarah

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goatkisses

Reaction score
I've enjoyed looking at all the photos of the lovely minis on this forum and I'd like to introduce my two wee ones. Here is my 11 month old boy Nigel. He was a "surprise" to his chestnut mother and came from a good, caring man in New York who had bought his mother not knowing she was pregnant. Nigel was small and not handling the larger herd atmosphere so he came to my small place and he's blossomed into quite the character.

Here he is itching his bum! I'm trying to shed him out naturally but you know how that is!

ItchinMaButt.jpg

And here is the beautiful Sarah Plain and Small. She is about 3 years old and has a sow mouth. She came from a farm where she was going to be shot. She wasn't fed and is still quite skinny but she's enjoying life. She was rescued by the same good, caring man that raised Nigel and he cared for her for about a month before she was ready to travel to my place. She's doing well in spite of her mouth and I love her dearly.

SweetSarah-1.jpg

They live here at my farm with my retired ex-racehorse and my five goats.

So nice to meet you and your minis! Bless you for taking them in and loving them
default_smile.png

Kay

Welcome. What a cute picture of Nigel. They sure can get into it can't they. I'm so glad you took that girl in and you are giving her a good home. I can't imagine someone just wanting to shoot her.

You will learn alot by doing searches and asking questions.

Welcome from sunny Southern California!!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Liz R.

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

Your horsie kids are cute and very lucky to have you!

Welcome!
default_saludando.gif
And bless you for all you've done for your new fur-friends.

Nigel sure looks like he's a going to be one of those spunky ones!
default_biggrin.png

Look forward to seeing more pictures of both Sarah and Nigel and hearing more from YOU.

Thanks for popping in and joining.

Maryann (We're in Oregon.)

default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Sw Oklahoma! Bless you for taking them in to your home..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm very lucky that Nigel's and Sarah's former owner approved my home and allowed them to come to me!

The vet came yesterday for routine shots and Nigel made sure that while Sarah was being examined that he 1) tried to undo the doctor's shoelaces and 2) nibbled the back of the doctor's knees! When that didn't cause the doctor to leave Sarah and attend to him Nigel wandered over to the doctor's bag and picked it up and carried it away!

That got the attention of the doctor! He went over, retrieved his bag and gave Nigel a big hug and a noogie!

Sarah is the Queen of the farm. She is undisputed lady of the manor and makes sure she keeps Nigel, the thoroughbred and the goats in line!

Welcome! What pretty minis you have and bless you for taking them in. It will be so rewarding.

Sheri Hill

Back