New Roy<3 Pictures!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Well Roy hasnt gotten any pictures on hear for a while so he decided its his turn!!!Its been so hard keeping his long hair nice
default_wacko.png
: .His mane is sooo long and I just love it. Going to suck when i have to trim it
default_rolleyes.gif
: .Well hear he is in all his glory!!It was hard to get pics of him because he kept trying to give me kisses and look in my pockets
default_wub.png
:

Picture005.jpg

My Favourite one
default_wub.png
:

Picture006.jpg

He thinks hes a super hero or somthing
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Picture003.jpg

Trying to convince me to come on the other side of the fence

Picture011.jpg

Looking at nella in her dog pen
Thanks for letting me share. Hope there not to big!!! :saludando:
default_wub.png
:

aaawww he's adorable... we had a colt in our rescue a few years ago that could have been his twin! but i know Flame is living in Buckeye AZ with his HUGE girlfriend (he is in love with his big horse buddy LOL)

Awww sounds like Flame is having fun!!!Sounds like hes a cuty to ;). Hard to believe this is what he looked like in the summer,

Picture061.jpg

OOOhh! I think he resembles Fabio(spelling?) in the pics with his hair blowing! I would definitely hate to trim that beautiful mane and forelock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww! Why and How does your gelding mane grow like that, haha with wee mans lack of hormones his mane is short
default_sad.png
Aww Roy look Beautiful ahem. HANDSOME sorry roy. hha Hope to see you 2 out more this year
default_wub.png
:

Well i dont have any horses he looks like but he sure stays pretty all year around.

Glad to see you back
default_smile.png

Hahahaha Fabio yea I can see it lol. Im not sure why his mane grows so much. His hair grows soooo fast. I have already trimmed that beast of a mane this winter once :p. Thanks for the comments everyone :D

Aww I love Roy, what a cutie he is!! But why would you cut his mane?! I show big time to and don't see a thing wrong with it! I'm working an growing both Joy's and Nitro's now... I onlt trim abit from the under side... I would do that for Roy... I think it would look WAY better showing him with a mane like that then any thing else!!
default_wub.png
: He's a cutie!!

Thanks for all the compliments guys!!:D. Roy is 7 year young flamingstar.He still acts as if he was a yearling stud colt :p.

Back