New puppy pix

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
The newest bundle of joy in the house didn't turn out to be a dachshund like l wanted but a shihtzu.. :cheeky-smiley-006: l think l can live with that...

newgirl003.jpg
newgirl007.jpg

OH!

Congratulations!!!!

Is your puppy a boy or a girl? Do you have a name yet for him / her?

We have four shih-tzu and they are my FAVORITE small breed (really, my favorite breed period). Winston who is 9yo now is my best friend and constant companion. They have this special prancy way that they walk and it's just so full of arrogance! They really have big dog personalities in little dog bodies.

Really good choice
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Awww now ...you HAD to go and put up this adorable puppy picture!!! Now if that little thing is'nt as cute as a button I don't know what is!!!

Speaking of Dachsunds, ...hubby and I went out to a farmer's market last night just to browse ...was pretty late as it closes at 9:00, and we were there at 8:00. They have a pet shop there where they sell puppies, and everytime we go there I try my hardest to just pass by and not look in as my heart always breaks watching those little guys behind the glass. Well hubby was drawn to a teeny tiny little Dachsund.....it was a mini, and a merle color. She was just the bounciest, bubbliest little precious puppy you'd seen! This lady asked to see her just to get her out and to cuddle her and I had to go over to pet her. She was a snuggle bunny. It breaks my heart when I see pups at pet shops. I can see how sucked in someone can get tho, just passing by.

Anyway...totally off subject....your new little one is ADORABLE!!!

The newest bundle of joy in the house didn't turn out to be a dachshund like l wanted but a shihtzu.. :cheeky-smiley-006: l think l can live with that...

newgirl003.jpg
newgirl007.jpg
Just precious. I didn't know Shihtzus came in black, I've only seen the light colored ones (mostly white).

She was the only black one in the litter guy said it happens sometimes she's not papered just a pet she's only 7 weeks old and been here 3 days and still looks so darn sad. Very active gets into everything and pees all over the place another few days of settling in and she has to start learning the house rules.. :bgrin

buttons.jpg

What an adorable baby! Congratulations!

Lyn

sam130.jpg
This is Sam my little Black stud...his beard is black just the shine off the flash....He will sire atleast 2 Blacks out of every litter he has sired, no matter what color his wife would be...lol He is my baby...
Copyofsam4.jpg
the other picture is with a puppy cut ...I let him grow out and then do puppy cuts he doesn't care...
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back