New pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BFS_Simon_Says

Reaction score
These ones are from the hack Doc and I went on for our 1 year anniversary. We were gone for about 5 hours.

Nolan022.jpg

Nolan084-1.jpg

Nolan070.jpg

See that itty bitty greenish brown spot across the lake? That's the golf course I worked at.

Nolan068.jpg

This rather large brown fairway is what you see in the above picture.

Nolan072.jpg

Nolan058.jpg

Nolan051.jpg

Nolan050.jpg

Nolan047.jpg

Yesterday and last night I took these pictures

Nolan096.jpg

Nolan026.jpg

Barn073.jpg

Barn071.jpg

Barn070.jpg

Barn014.jpg

And today. One of the bad things about owning minis....too much snow and they can hardly move.

101_2562.jpg

101_2560.jpg

101_2557.jpg

101_2556.jpg

101_2554.jpg

101_2551.jpg

That is such a pretty trail! I wish I had one of those close by! Looks like everyone is all snuggly and warm too!

I enjoyed your pictures! 5 hours, WOW! My hubby's done riding after 1/2 hour! OH well!

HAHA the pics of the minis "stuck" in the snow is too cute! We don't get snow here, so I never thought about what minis look like in it!
default_smile.png

Your goats and buns are adorable! What breed are the buns? I have 2 mini lops, a lop mix, and a rex. ANd your goats, pygmys or ND? I have 4 ND wethers. Goats are so much fun
default_smile.png

CheyAut- We have 3 litters of Flemish Giants, one litter of 7, one of 6 and one of 3, we also have a litter of 5 Dutch rabbits, and then the little ones in the pictures are lops crossed with dutch. The goats are Alpine crossed with Toggenburg, two are Alpine and Lamancha. There are a total of 15 babies out of 6 does. As for the snow, a couple years ago we had a storm and the snow was over Simon's head, I had 5 people help me to shovel the paddock out and it took 8 hours to clear it. Some of the snow drifts were over 6 feet and the average height all around was about 4 feet.

cute minis! May I ask how tall the two miniatures that are playing together in the snow?

Latest posts

Back