New Multiple HOF

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
So my wife and I were talking over dinner. I was explaining the new allowance of Multiple HOF that passed in committe (and I was NOT there so this was just a dinner conversation).

As we were talking we were curious why rather than having the ability to garner another HOF, to not establish the ability to earn a Superior and then a Supreme.

We also have AQHA race horses, we we want to hopefully get a superior or supreme which is hard to get.

Something to think about.

That is what was discussed. Something like a silver, gold, platinum. The proposal was passed but referred on to the "to be established" Hall of Fame Committee to determine how the multi HOF would be differentiated.

The inclusion of the HOFs into the studbook would be for "new" HOF as a software requirement would have to be done by the software personnel.

For those wanting the actual HOF added to horses from the past would have to request it to be done and give the informtion to be added.

After I heard about the multiple HOFs the same thought came across my mind about establishing something like a supreme or superior.

I guess great minds do think alike!!
default_yes.gif

Thanks Davie for clearing that up. Glad that is what they are discussing.

Latest posts

Back