Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YasminOaks

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Cathy and I am excited to be joining this forum. I live in Florida and have Miniature Horses (of course)
default_smile.png

I also have Arabians, 2 ponies and a donkey.

I want to learn all I can about showing and driving. My daughters really are wanting to show our minis.

I have a good friend who is the driving expert, but unfortunately she lives a couple of hours away.

We just had a mini filly born a month ago who is so tiny and the friendlist little girl. She is by Make A Wish Whammy's Little Big John (by Alvadar's Double Whammy) and is out of Yasmin Blue's Clues by Ashly Acres Color Me Blue.

Thank you so much for haivng me on here.

Sincerely,

Cathy

Welcome from the far south suburbs of Chicago, IL! You will love it here (on the board, I mean) Lots of very friendly, knowledgable people.

Hi, from central Fl. and welcome. We have some minis we drive and generally have a blast with them. I have gotten to show in driving some and have enjoyed that too. You are welcome to visit
default_yes.gif
: . Check out our website.

Where are u located? Lets see your mini gang.

Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Hi Cathy-[/SIZE]

Welcome from Parrish, Florida. Hope to meet you at a show.

Where are you located?

Barbie

Welcome Cathy from someone who moved from Florida to the midwest about 18 months ago. I'm still wondering "what was I thinking"!! :eek:

Welcome from the HOT desert of Arizona!!

:saludando:

Welcome aboard from Latrobe Pa......this is a great place to learn and socialize, the people are very helpful with sharing information about any topic. You can learn alot here.

Welcome from the Bristol Hills of NY state...always windy and wild here!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Home to the girls...:

Minis:

Haligonian Mercy Bo Cool, aka Mercy (Animal Planet Pet Story star, triple AMHR Performance Hall of Fame recipient, Delta Society certified pet Partner animal assisted therapy horse)

Nor-Lea's Preferred Class, aka Independence (in my avatar)

Silversong Freedom Rings, aka Freedom

Modern Shetland:

Silversong Nefertiti, aka Neffie

Morgans:

UT Silversong Enterprise, aka Enterprise

GVM Weatherly, aka Weatherly

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Cathy!! :saludando: Welcome from Southern Oregon! You'll love this forum....it's very addictive, and informative! :bgrin

Welcome to the forum Cathy! This is a great forum, I hope you enjoy it. Would love to see pictures of your mini's.

Tammie~

Latest posts

Back