New Mare!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am so excited! I just bought my first mini mare, Flabys Society Belle, and we just got her home Saturday! I purchased her from Renee Bush with Claybury Training Center and she is awesome!!! Renee was awesome to work with and I am so glad she let me get this girl from her!! And, to top it off, she is bred to Dellor Farms Supreme (a Boone's Little Andy son) for March!!!

Anyway, I have been told I can order some pictures from the photo shoot they had done of Belle in August, but I can't decide on which pictures I like best. I want a good side picture for sure and at least one close up of her head.

Here's the link to the pictures: JFrenchPhotography - Belle

Please take a look and let me know which ones you guys like best and then maybe that will help to narrow it down for me!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks miniaddiction!! I am very excited about her and can hardly believe that she is home and is really mine!!

Pretty mare! I like the 3rd, 13th, 14th, and 23rd!

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif

default_new_shocked.gif
OMG BIG congratulations!!! I have admired that little lady for years on their site. She is beautiful and bred to an Andy son wow wow wow! I will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of that foal! Best of luck!!!

Well she's beautiful from every angle, but my favorites are 33 and 43. Congratulations!!

Thanks everyone for the compliments!!! And thanks all the help for which pictures to go with. I have to write down all of the suggested numbers so I can decide from there! = )

And thanks Rachel!!! I am very excited and can hardly wait for her foal to be born!!! She is a very special girl and has settled in quite happily in the past 3 days! She has a special personality and sure knows just the right way to get just about anyway to scratch her in just the right spot!!! Her favorite spot being on her butt of course!!! = )

Latest posts

Back