New Journal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Area news now is not not supposed to mention individual farms or specific horses, nor is it supposed to mention any shows that are already listed in the events section--so I guess that should mean no more show reports or info, no farm news, congratulations on new arrivals or new acquisitions...no welcome to new owners....all the stuff that Area News has always covered is now a no-no. I'd rather read all that stuff than a bunch of articles I can read elsewhere on line!"
WOW. Really?

It will be interesting to see what the people doing the area columns come up with to fill their space

They might as well do away with them entirely right now and use the space that has been opened up by eliminating area news to maybe avoid any of the possible future advertising rate increases that have been mentioned.

WOW. Really?

It will be interesting to see what the people doing the area columns come up with to fill their space

They might as well do away with them entirely right now and use the space that has been opened up by eliminating area news to maybe avoid any of the possible future advertising rate increases that have been mentioned.
I hope they won't do away with them. I enjoy reading my area's news but it would defintelly be shortned by these new changes.

The editor is still new yet I just think its unfair to judge this quickly, I'm just glad its out on time.

Latest posts

Back