New & Improved ASPC/AMHR website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
Tadaaaaaaaa its up!

Still going to be tweaked by the Tech committee but its way better than what we had.

Thanks Laurie for working your butt off on this
default_smile.png

ASPC/AMHR WEBSITE

Kay

I like it. Its been a long time coming but it looks good. My only thing I would like to suggest is change the heading Shetland Miniature to "AMHR/ASPC/ASPR"?

I like it. Its been a long time coming but it looks good. My only thing I would like to suggest is change the heading Shetland Miniature to "AMHR/ASPC/ASPR"?
I agree.... glad there are changes and it looks better but I hate the Shetland Miniature.. there needs to be a slash or something

Maybe it is just me but the buttons on the left are very long which makes a whole column of info on the right something I can not even see unless I totally scroll over the entire screen

but otherwise glad it is being worked on!
default_yes.gif

It loaded nice and quick

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - this looks great and it's FAST! Even the show results come up fast. Congrats ASPC/AMHR!

I was pretty amazed at how fast the show results came up to

VERY NICE

Very nice!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
And soooo much faster! I especially like that the Rule Book is no longer buried in the deepest, darkest corner at the bottom of the page.

Congratulations and Thank You to everyone who was involved with the new website.

Like I said it has a lot of tweaking still to be done but its miles better than what we had. Hopefully in the future the links on the left will be smaller and made into drop down menus but at least its a start and progress is being made
default_smile.png

Kay

Was there very briefly earlier this morning, and was impressed! Looks very nice!

I also noticed now you have to actually register to get to the members page instead of just typing in shetland. I like this new feature better. I also really like the picture logos of the sponsors. Perhaps more people will sponsor in the future.

OMG has anyone downloaded a form yet? You can now type in the forms like you are able to in AMHA. This will make it much easier!

OMG has anyone downloaded a form yet? You can now type in the forms like you are able to in AMHA. This will make it much easier!
That's great news!! Wish that was working the other day when I had to print out several forms and fill in by hand. Sure will be handy next year for registering foals!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back