New Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viki

Reaction score
Just made the deal last night! This little one is coming to me at weaning time. At the end of July. I'm SO excited!

This is Ruby! Actually, Mystic Rocks Ruby Inferno
default_biggrin.png

[img http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq212/Vikic/BabyRuby6.jpg[/img]

Well, I obviously did something wrong with the picture!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! I saw her on the sale board, love her color!
default_wub.png

OMG!!! I can't believe you found one!!!! You are lucky I didn't check the sale board lately. Congratulations!!!! She is a doll!!!

default_saludando.gif
wow she is a odd colour never seen one that colour before

she lovely you must be rapt.

Thanks everyone! I'm very excited about her. Cant wait for her to come home. July is going to be a very LONG month for me.
default_new_shocked.gif

Viki

So YOU got her! I saw here there too on the sales board. Ran and checked my pasture- nope, no black mare to trade, LOL Congrats to you and yes, she should be a great color producer for you!

isnt she a snowcap (or fewspot?), homozygous for LP and guaranteed to produce spots
default_biggrin.png
what a fantastic find ... congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WooooHooooo!! I was just fixing to send Diana a message to see if she found Ruby a home yet!

I have her maternal sister here, Mystic Rocks Onyx Jewel, and LOVE her!

Congratulations!

OHHHHHH Congratulations... should I say you beat me to her hahaha.

Thanks everyone. I am just tickled pink! July is going to be a LONG month, waiting on her!
default_biggrin.png

Viki

She is very nice. I am so happy you got her and makes up for the sadness you had this year. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back