New Colour testing lab

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyssapark

Reaction score
I have done a search, but cant find any of the topics.

I remember on here a while back, there was talk of a new coat colour testing lab that was testing all the colours for around $40 or there abouts.

Did people get their results back in a reasonable timeframe? Or at all?

I have three horses to send off tests for, and it sure would be nice to get them tested for everything at such a great price!

Would love to hear your feedback
default_rolleyes.gif

Oh! And what was the website again please?
default_biggrin.png

Renee

Renee-

I believe there were some unhappy customers, if I recall correctly from the past posts. You may want to do a search for that specific topic. I believe people were going to stay with UC Davis.

Thanks Peggy. That is disappointing.

Do you know the name of the company? I tried searching for lab, color test, and color testing lab, but still couldnt find it...
default_wacko.png

I don't think I know of anyone who was happy with them. I think most finally got results, though often incomplete and some may have never gotten them. Some who got results were conflicting with other labs or other actual produce records.

I do NOT recommend DNA Diagnostics, also known as Shelterwood Labs. I will continue to use Animal Genetics in Florida.

Thankyou all! Thats enough for me, ill just send them all off to Animal Genetics who i have used several times and always be more than impressed with their timely results.

Thankyou!!

Anyone have the Animal Genetics contact? Guess I could look it up
default_smile.png
I was thinking there was a place in FL but couldn't remember the name. I have used UC Davis for mine.

Latest posts

Back