New club in Michigan starting - next meeting is this SUNDAY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffian

Reaction score
Michigan has 2 wonderful clubs, but one is on the east coast, (2-3 hours away) and the other is on the west coast - (2-3 hours away) for us mid-Michigan folks. So we decided to start a new club that will be located in the middle of the mitten! We are JUST getting organized, but we are going to try to have a new show in Michigan in August! We're hoping to have some speakers and clinics when (if) it ever warms up!!

For those folks in Michigan who want to attend and/or join the club, please let me know!!

We're near Battle Creek / Kalamazoo and are members of the other two Michigan clubs, but would be interested knowing more about yours, too. We always want to support our Michigan Miniature Horse clubs! We can't always attend meetings, but please add me to your roster to receive more information ([email protected]). Thanks!

I gave my sister two of my miniatures,one drives and jumps.She had expressed an interest in maybe doing some showing with the gelding. It would be her and her grandaughter. They live in Fruitport. Which club would be closest for her?

Thanks, She works in Grand Rapids,so it looks like the western club would be the one.She just has an EZ entry cart,not a show cart.Would that be ok for your shows.? I will give her the information on the club.

While most who show at the regional level use show carts, as long as her cart and harness is safe, she can show with it. We used easy entry carts our first year, too. It should be all about the performance, not who has the best looking cart. Our first show cart was found on craigslist for a great price - they're out there, you just have to keep looking.

Tell her to participate in the shows and just have FUN!

Back