New camera = new pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph_D

Reaction score
My hubby got me a new Kodak Z612 today and I LOVE it! It's got an awesome zoom (12x) and takes great pictures. Here's a few from around here.

Every time I looked out the window, Faith was standing picture perfect and so pretty. When I'd come out with the camera, these are the best pics of her that I could get, LOL.

FaithCourtney.jpg

Faith.jpg

The neighbor's cows are mad because they can't get into our field anymore :bgrin

madcows.jpg

And a couple of new pics of my 2 ringneck doves. The grey one is the one that I found in my yard as a baby and hand raised. Turns out that she's a girl, named Squishy by the kids. I bought the white one at a yard sale. We named him Honey, thinking that he was a girl, we were wrong, LOL. Honey was near death as a baby when I got him, now he's gorgeous! Please excuse the dirty cage. They're courting and I don't want to disturb them just yet by cleaning it out. I'm gonna have to do it tomorrow because I'm getting tired of the mess.

Squishy.jpg

doves.jpg

You'll be snapping heaps of photos! I am photo crazy at my place. I take the camera outside with me all the time. When I don't have the camera, I have my camera phone! Even with all the 'snapping' I still haven't got the ideal shot. :eek:

Have fun and keep posting photos!

I love those pictures! I think if Faith could talk, she'd be humming about how good the grass is to tease the cows
default_smile.png
And your doves are beautiful!

OMG! Your Faith is marked almost just like my Chance who is also a big guy (VERY BIG). They have the same face and rear legs, but Chance's front leg white is on the opposite leg. Too bad I can't post pictures.

Latest posts

Back