New Buddy Video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kootenay

Reaction score
Hi everyone :saludando: .

Just wanted to share a video of Buddy in the snow roundpen with my hubby, neighbor and my daughter. I'm not in any of the video, as I was on the business end of the camera. We all need work in the 'standing' department, but all in all, I think things went pretty well. My hubby wasn't a horseperson until I met him 3 years ago, so he is still learning. My daughter is getting there with horses. She has already had riding lessons, and a lot of experience with our late pony Silver. This was her first time handling Buddy since he was gelded. They are both coming along so well. I'm very proud :aktion033: .

**Now on with the show :lol: . This video is 10:53 long, so pull up a seat and enjoy :saludando: **

***OH!--and there is footage of him testing the snowbanks, and getting stuck as well---great fun :eek: ***

Too cute! It looked like he was going to try some of that new-fangled Human Whispering. LOL And when he got stuck in the snow...he was probably thinking, "Oops...my bad." LOL Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back