New Additions!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssshowhorses

Reaction score
We have been very fortunate to ad a few great mares to our little group lately and I thought I would share!

TSL's Downright Classy- Thanks to Cindy Tinsley

classy.jpg

Sonara's Rockette Sox- Thanks to Fran Filipowicz

SonarasRocketteSox-Dam.jpg

and Showmans Eligent Lady- Co-owned with Devon Glodziak and a huge thank you to Jackie Tyler!

Lady2.jpg

Check out our website for more info on them!

Congrats on your new additions, we have 2 horses that we have purchased from Jackie from Emerald Glenn Farm.....and they stayed under 38 to register AMHR with both being Moderns and the one named Johnny Girl EGF only measures 36 inches as a miniature and was a multiple top placer at the ASPC Shetland Congress in 2009.

Good Luck and hope to see you at the shows this year, would love to meet you guys.
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone!!

Chandab, I love Sox too. I have gone back and forth about her for a long time and finally just broke down and bought her!

Genie classy is actually Bay but a really dark bay, she looks really sharp and certainly stands out.

Pamela we are planning to do alot more shows south of the boarder this year so hopefully we will run into you along the way!

Wow they are all lovely. Jealous. a little!

Sonara's Rockette Sox looks a bit like a nice quarter horse in this picture and I love her. all are very pretty.

Come to the Ashland Show, Devon was there last year, very nice place, fantastic people and great show with LOTS of GREAT horses both ponies and miniatures, would love to meet you guys......
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Everyone, we are pretty excited about them. Now I can wait for foaling season 2012 to come:)

Latest posts

Back