NEMHS SHOW- AUG 29TH IS BEING POSTPONING

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
Hello Everyone-

Due to the weather this weekend we are postponing the Show scheduled for Saturday, August 29, 2009 - - Please keep an eye on the website (www.nemhs.com) for further updates as to when the show will be held. More information will be forth coming.

Missy Tansey

Show Manager

Hey, maybe then I won't have a conflict and can go! I am glad you posted here. And I won't be the only one with clipped horses not showing tomorrow! My show wasn't cancelled but I opted not to go.

Can you also post here when the show is rescheduled?? Thanks!

Hi Mary,

As soon as we work out details, I will post and hope you can make it and remember, its the weanling futurity, so bring your pretty colt..JANE

Oh awsome. Hopefully it will be on a day that I'm available to come and watch. This is the only show really in my backyard so it would be nice to go and spectate all the beauties.
default_wub.png

Hi Mary,As soon as we work out details, I will post and hope you can make it and remember, its the weanling futurity, so bring your pretty colt..JANE
Thanks Jane - just a few problems with bringing Max. He isn't entered in the Futurity, his papers aren't back yet, and his dam hasn't had a Coggins this year. Those are just for starters, as I wouldn't call him halter broke either, but we are working on it! But it is always fun to see other people's foals!!

Just a idea, You can have fun watching .

Are you thinking of bringing anyone ? JANE

HAY! Maybe I can come too! I have family stuff ( they are all planning to go to the outer beach tomorrow.........Absolutely INSANE Cape Codders) this weekend so couldn't do it, BUT....Let us know about the date change and we may just get up off out fannies and come!

Dru and Mary-

I would love to see you both - I will let you both know as soon as everything has been finalized!!!!

Missy

yes, definatly keep us posted! I would love to go. only been to one NEMHS show this year : (

Mary, i agree with Jane, bring max. =]

Great News .... the she has been rebooked for Monday, September 7, 2009 at 8:30 am at the Ag Center Bethel, CT with Phillip Maniscalco and Roger Parluski judging!!!! Please come out and join us and come and see the weanlings in this years futurity. Feel free call or email me with any questions: [email protected] or 508-917-8488.
default_saludando.gif

So.... Who will be there???? And who is bringing weanlings???

I might bring the same two we brought to Spencer and hope we can stay until our classes run this time!!!

Is everyone re-clipping???

hey mary!!

Lilstars will be there with bells on, and yes will be reclipping.. this should be a fun show all the way around hope to see ya there

default_saludando.gif

I'll be there spectateing with my camera. So if you see some crazy lady taking your picture it could be me. lol Please don't hesitate if anyone wants some private photos taken. I'll be posting whatever I take on my site and they will be available to anyone to purchase prints. Its suppose to be nice and sunny so I'm packing 2 memory cards!

Latest posts

Back