Need help choosing photo(s)...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I just snapped these today after turning Narko out with his mares for the fall/winter...i give up, i am not going to get the perfect website worthy photo of him this year...so i'll settle for something natural. Some of these are just edits of the regular photos...but which is your faverite..i need maybe one or two or three maybe. I just cannot get a photo of this boy that i like enough and i am NO professional photographer.

(I really like this first 1 & 2 photos..but ugly background..if someone could edit him or the background into something pretty.....)

NarkBB4.jpg

NarkBB4-Copy.jpg

NarkoBB1.jpg

00NarkoBB10.jpg

0NarkoBB2.jpg

NarkBB2.jpg

Narbobb6.jpg

NarkoBB5.jpg

NarkoBB23.jpg

Argh!!! I don't know I'm going to be much help because I like them all (A LOT!).

I'd be proud to use any of them, but of them, my top three:

NarkoBB1.jpg

NarkBB2.jpg

(sooooooooooo good!)

NarkBB4.jpg

and I gotta include a 4th:

NarkoBB23.jpg

Narko is so grown up and SO handsome!!!

With some touching up and background replaceing. Those could be picture perfect for any website. The horse is there, the look is there. You just need a little spizzaz around it. I love them all though!

Edited:

And there you go, picture perfect!
default_smile.png

Narko.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I LOVE Narko!
default_wub.png
All the pics are beautiful because he is beautiful!
default_smile.png
But my favs are:

(I really like this first 1 & 2 photos..but ugly background..if someone could edit him or the background into something pretty.....)
NarkoBB1.jpg

0NarkoBB2.jpg

With some touching up and background replaceing. Those could be picture perfect for any website. The horse is there, the look is there. You just need a little spizzaz around it. I love them all though!
Edited:

default_smile.png

Narko.jpg
Oh my gosh, beautiful...thank you
default_wub.png

Edited:

default_smile.png

Narko.jpg
Oh my gosh, beautiful...thank you
default_wub.png

OMG that's the pic I would have chosen but the changes are out of this world. Care to share which photo editing program you use? That is just so cool and Leeana he's got the "LOOK" to go with it.

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW! That is awesome with the photo edit!! He looks great Leeana!! Those are good photos!
default_smile.png

#6 and the last one are my favs. May I add that if I were to dream of the perfect little horse...Narko would be right up there as a favorite for me. He is just stunning. With his "look" it should be very easy to get him to set up perfectly in the ring. I really want him...please

LittleRibbie #6 and the last one are my favs. May I add that if I were to dream of the perfect little horse...Narko would be right up there as a favorite for me. He is just stunning. With his "look" it should be very easy to get him to set up perfectly in the ring. I really want him...please

He is to much of a lover, i showed him as a yearling then last weekend, but he is 110x more happy here at home. Plus i think i loved him up to much, not that that is a bad thing
default_wub.png
. He has that BTU look to a T and might i add the personality too
default_wub.png

Karen (his breeder) finially got a website, i just love his bloodline..you can see plenty of his sisters on Karens mares page. Im crazy about their sire
default_wub.png

http://westwindminiatures.com/

Leeana....I have been wanting to see more of Narko since you posted his pics a few weeks ago....well i got my wish!!!!!

Narko is DELICIOUS!!!!

Nice edit job!!! And that was actually my favorite picture, too! Very nice!

Liz R.

Wow Narko looks SO good
default_smile.png

I LOVE him such a nice topline head and neck
default_wub.png

Great job on the photo edit. Will make a great picture for your website.

Arlene

Latest posts

Back