Nebraska AMHA/AMHR June 6th & 7th!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
Mark your calanders for June 6th & June 7th! You WILL NOT want to miss this show!! The Nebraska Bluestem Miniature Horse Club is making history by having its very first AMHA show!! On June 6th there will be a AMHR show and then Sunday June 7th is the AMHA. Out of state people, this will WELL worth your while! You need to check out the show premium! This show is EXTREMLY reasonable, actually VERY CHEAP!!!!!!! Stalls are cheap, entry fees even cheaper! You can not beat this deal! And to top it off we are having a AMHA World Show judge as one of the judges!!!! You will NOT want to miss this show! It will be held at the Lancaster Event Center, which is very easy to get too. And the facilities are VERY NICE!!! Well worth your time & effort! The bluestem miniature horse club welcomes everyone to attend!! You can down load the premium for both the AMHR & AMHA show on our website. Also if you have any questions about the show you can call show manager: Tracey Slagle at: (308) 624-0212 (evenings) or e-mail: [email protected] . We are expecting a good turn out!! We look forward to seeing everyone! www.bluestemminihorse.com

Sounds great! It is a 7 hr drive for me, but I am hoping to go to the A show with two horses!!!

default_saludando.gif
That would be SO cool if you came! And hope more KS people and would LOVE to have some OK people come too!! I'm just SO excited to be having a AMHA show in Nebraska since there's hardly any AMHA shows in this part of the US!! So I sure hope to see you guys there! I will have 6 horses there!
default_wacko.png
But this will be my qualifying show to Centrals... then on to the Worlds from there....

Spread the word out too we're trying to get as many people to come! Our goal for our new club is to make it as enjoyable and "affordable" as can be since we know what the economy is like!

Thanks to a very strong endorsement from Virgil and the addition of the AMHA show, I plan to attend, 4 for the AMHA show and 6 for the AMHR show, forms are already downloaded, so see ya there
default_rolleyes.gif

Chesa Henkel wrote to you recently about the Bluestem Miniature Horse Club AMHR & AMHA shows in Lincoln, NE June 6-7. I also wanted to let you all know that Loomis Farm will again be providing gifts to all pre-entered Youth Exhibitors at these show. We'll have fun gift bags of books, toys, grooming supplies and more for each pre-entered Youth Exhibitor at either the AMHR or AMHA show.

You can print the showbill from the club web site, www.bluestemminihorse.com or contact the show manager if you need additional information. Tracey Slagle at: (308) 624-0212 (evenings) or e-mail: [email protected]

Have a great show season and I hope to see many of you at the Bluestem Show June 6 & 7.

Thanks.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

www.loomisfarm.net

I tried and tried to get entry forms to download off bluestem website, they won't, GRRRRR!! Can someone email them to me or give me the secret recipe to get them downloaded?

Thanks,

Barb

[email protected]

I guess my computer was brainfarting yesterday. Finally got entry forms downloaded. Man, this is a super cheap show to attend. I hope it turns out well. Taking at least 2 to AMHR and 2 to AMHA show.

Lancaster Event Center is a nice facility. Can't wait to meet lots of you there.

Barb

So pumped for this show! I am sending in my reg forms today!!!

Taking two horses to the A show!!! They aren't leased in the R registry, though, so they won't be attending that show- maybe next year.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!~~~

Latest posts

Back