Neat Pinto Markings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
I thought this would be neat for those who own pintos. Do any of your horses have neat shapes or desings in their patters.

Here is my mare, I love her butt marking, it looks like a large fluffy white cat...

pipperscat.jpg

too cute.
default_wub.png
:

here is one of our 2007 foal.tell us what you think her markings look like.

DSC01220-1.jpg
Our 2007 mini filly Celina some folks say her forehead looks like harry porter.

our 2005 colt we sold big paint. some folks said look like a I and others say a horse.

030_30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh cute...I love this thread!

Here's a stallion of mine that has a big 'H' on his side:

cool-1.jpg

cool.2.jpg

This girl has an odd 'X' on her side...funny since her dam had a big 'V' and so we named her Vicki.

Vanna-head3.jpg

This is just a neat mare we have that is full of odd shapes and markings of different sorts. Looks like she has the homozygous paw prints but her dam is solid so she's just a WILD colored girl!

peekabool3.jpg

peekaboor2.jpg

Then this filly has a face marking that looks like the top of one of those buildings you see in Aladdin :bgrin

Emma-front.jpg

not that special of a marking, a triangle, but what is neat is that both mama and son have the same marking

my APHA mare

firstbabybelly.jpg

and her first foal, my colt Justice

Justicegrass2.jpg

I don't know what Tailer's markings make, but I've always thought he had the oddest spots.

tailerset.jpg

Of course I have none on his other side-on that side, his breeder commented he has what looks like an anteater on his shoulder.

i don't know if you'd call them unusual but my big guy and one of my little guys have matching butts. :bgrin

matchingbutts-1.jpg

Cool thread!! The horse with the "anteater" reminds me more of a great pyrenees looking up and the horses leg is the front leg of the dog. the little foal with the Harry Potter mark has markings on his side that remind me of the crescent moon setting between two mountains. I haven't looks at my girls that way. My stallion has an upside down horseshoe over his butt. Not the best picture. This was his yearling really bad clip! lol

levibutt2.jpg

and the second picture isn't a horse, it is the head of my Great Dane and his perfect bird. he was an 8 week old puppy in the picture but it is still perfect now at 1 1/2years

fargosbird.jpg

I was looking at her the other day and saw these. On this side (nothing shape wise on the other side) She has goofy (disney character :lol: ) on her neck and she has like a cowboy on her flank area
default_wacko.png
: . It's so neat. Wish she was a colt sometimes so she could be named Cowboy :bgrin . Oh well. I have my fingers crossed for a baby next year for my next show horse :new_multi: (Different parents)
default_wink.png
:

27817P6230005.JPG

Way cool! Well, my pinto's not all that crazy- but our chestnut Saddlebred gelding has a goose on his face! His star/stripe looks like a goose w/a long neck looking upwards!

sailor1.jpg

I have two to share....

First is our 2007 bay pinto colt, Dream Weaver's Bailamos. Now, it isn't that it is really strange, it is that he is marked almost exactly the same on both sides.

This is the right side...

Dancer15.jpg

This is his left side...

Dancer4.jpg

I thought I was seeing things when I started putting his pictures together!
default_yes.gif
:

And the other is our special man....This-N-That's Rocket's Red Glare. He has "TEXAS" on his left side!
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:

Rocket%202003%20Nat%20Multi%20wins.jpg

I always thought that Lacy had unique markings on her head. :bgrin

fb4b84cf.jpg

She looks like she has a dark eyebrow in this picture.
default_yes.gif
:

fb4095af.jpg

And MayZ has a heart on her side.
default_yes.gif
:

e81911ac.jpg

Latest posts

Back