Nationals & Central Regional

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feather

Reaction score
Tulsa has finally finished replacing the race barns unlucky people were sometimes placed in.

:aktion033: :aktion033: In fact it is now the largest of the barns, with a birthing center, its own arena, etc. It is but one of several new barns & upgrades since last years show. The only real problem is as it grows it becomes more selective on the size of shows it books!
default_unsure.png
: The RV grounds have been expanded and new barns have been built at BOTH ends whiole upgrading the areas inbetween. Just south of the barns others changes are next. WELCOME to those planning to make the trek this year to use the new facilities; you should be very pleased with all the changes.

Note: The fair board lost their only president/CEO that the have had unexpectedly(passed on); and new management is being introduced.

RV CAMP: www.exposquare.com email: [email protected]

(918)744-1113 ext 2154 Fax(918)376-6026

Current rates: $23. nite//$138. week @30amps

$25. nite//$150. week @ 50amps

172 spaces with limit of 40 feet Noon til 11a.m.

Larger RV's call...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad it is done. I called a couple months ago and she promised the race horse barns would be done and ready to go. I cant wait starting the Nationals countdown already :aktion033:

I'm so glad the old race horse barns are gone and the new one in place! I'll be there in June for the PtHA World Championship Show and I can't wait to see it!

Latest posts

Back