National Drive

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinck43

Reaction score
Just got back from the National Drive and had a GREAT time. Met some wonderful people, great clinics, lessons, lots of fun. Had an opportunity to go with friends with big horses through the park. An opportunity of a lifetime. Everyone should go if possible. The only downfall was I wish it was a bit warmer. DSCF5323.JPGDSCF5326.JPG

Ha, don't complain! In 2007 it was so hot people were clipping in the aisles and the vets were very concerned about the competitors in the CDE the weekend before. In 2009 it poured rain the entire week until the barn aisles were running rivers and the vendors had to evacuate into stalls. At least chilly weather you can dress for and still drive in.
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

Nice pix, I especially love the one of the buckskin!

Leia

I enjoyed the weather, the equines, and the new friends. I am currently uploading a TON of photos that my husband took. I will post a link when all are loaded. I am already making plans for next year's ND!

I uploaded a few of the pics to my facebook last night and posted a link to it on the photos page. My husband is still talking about learning to drive so that he can take part next year instead of sitting on the side lines.

Back