Narko is looking so mature now!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Well Narko is now 9 months old and isnt he just looking so mature!? I love how 'smooth' he is, so well filled out and just tons and tons of personality and attitude! I am thrilled, he is really starting to blossom and develop a neck. Started training him for halter a few days ago, i think he is doing super! Sorry if there are allot of pics, may have to make this 2 posts ..its been a while since i posted pics.

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko

3-2.jpg

100_1597.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Good.jpg

Gooood.jpg

GOOOOOD.jpg

Some of a few of the other boys rolling

Royal Salsa before ...

100_1426.jpg

After ...this picture makes me giggle, he is a silly silly boy (he has a pink hair tie in his forlock ..shhh)

100_1428.jpg

Coco, its been a while since you all seen Coco
default_wub.png
:

100_1427.jpg

100_1429.jpg

More Pics in next post ..

Now ..a little introduction for a little lady. I would like to introduce you to Green Creek's first broodmare, Mi Lis Little Deed. I looked at her back in December and really liked her and then when i had a chance to buy her and had plans put together i was able to go after her. She is going to be bred to MTC Brazil, owned by McCabe Training Center next month or month after, depends on how long it takes to get paperwork back. Did allot of research on this little lady and her bloodlines, she is going to X so well with Brazil. She is the build i like and is going to give us an our first foal in 08' and eventually be one of Narko's girls. Such beautiful eyes and head to top it off, she has a nice neck and good length to it ..she just always wants to have her nose toward the cameria! ALLOT of attitude in such a small package! Introducing Deeds, we did a good amount of traveling for this one lol.

100_1560.jpg

deedsgood.jpg

DEEDS.jpg

GOODDEEDS.jpg

Thanks for letting me share, hope you enjoyed!

Aww your guys look soooo good!!Just love Royals hair bowy :p. Your new girl has a gorgeous head!!I just love her.

hehe THERE's the boy!! i had been lookin for new pics o' Charm's little "twin." and how tall is Mr. Narko now? Charmie is 30" give or take, hard to measure with all that hair! :bgrin cant wait to see your boy clipped.

oh nice coffee cup for the second pic lol!!!! :new_rofl:

your new mare looks nice too.
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033:

Thats the Buckeye measuring cup that comes with the grain. Normally i use it to get his ears up ..normally he doesnt try to take a chunk out of the measuring cup LOL.

Thank you both
default_smile.png

Goodness, Narko is getting HUGE it seems. I have not measured him for quite some time but he is now taller then Coco who is 31'' ...Narko is 9 months old ...Coco is 4! I think its just a growth spurt and he should slow down over the next few months, then agian i do feed him really good sooooooooo lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the Buckeye measuring cup that comes with the grain. Normally i use it to get his ears up ..normally he doesnt try to take a chunk out of the measuring cup LOL.

Thank you both
default_smile.png

Goodness, Narko is getting HUGE it seems. I have not measured him for quite some time but he is now taller then Coco who is 31'' ...Narko is 9 months old ...Coco is 4! I think its just a growth spurt and he should slow down over the next few months, then agian i do feed him really good sooooooooo lol.
ahhh i see. well there i was thinkin he was taking after his "auntie" Ghost, you know how we do love our starbucks runs. :472: :new_all_coholic:
default_cheers.gif
:

and actually, our boys are TEN months old....TOMORROW!!
default_birthday.gif
: oh my my how time flies when you have fun! i've had him since he was 3 months old.....
default_wub.png
:

Congrats again on your mare!!!

Thanks everyone,

Deeds only is 29.00''
default_smile.png

She is so beautiful, she is so heavy built but when she goes out in the drylot and prances she is just breathtaking. When i seen the video of her out in the pasture prancing i knew i had to have her! She is an awsome mare, im glad you guys like her
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back