myler driving bit and stall size

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promise

Reaction score
Hi all, I have two questions today. One, does anyone have a good used myler driving bit, no bigger than 3.75 inches, that they would like to part with? If so, you can email a photo and price to [email protected] . If you know of a site that is having a sale or just good prices, I am open to that also.

The other question is how big are your miniature horse foaling stalls? I am buildind an edition on my barn to house my hay and feed, the part that is now being used for hay will be my foaling stall. It should be about 8x12, when a stall entrance door is framed out, which will still leave an isle to access the ither stalls.

Thanks,

Promise

As big as you can possibly make it!! Mine is 20 x 18 merely because that was the size I had it for the Arabs, 12 x 12 should also do fine. However big a stall is, if there is a corner they will wedge themselves in it, that is just one of those things- at least you are not likely to give yourself a double hernia pulling a mini out of a corner!!
smile.gif
Ask yourself,"If she foaled in here on her own, would I be happy??" Rather than how big should it be.

My foaling stalls are 14x10.

Latest posts

Back