My WEANLING won OVERALL SUPREME!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisteria

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wisteria Mini Horse Ranch had a great weekend!

Ed took not One but Three Res. GRANDS with Onyx (our b/w pinto stallion) at the GHMHC Celebration show in Katy, TX and our WEANLING Evita took OVERALL SUPREME at the Calgary Stampede show in Alberta!!!

Thank you Ed Sisk of Blue Ribbon Training, KC Pappas of First Knight Miniatures and my daughter Kaitlin!

I don't have show photos but have attached 2 recent photos of Onyx and Evita below.

Thanks!

Mo
saludando.gif

OnyxL4.jpg

Evita4.jpg

congrats wisteria i love your two minis they are very fancy!!

Barnbum,

I'm no color expert - but that seems to be the consensus...silver dapple!

Thanks for the compliment on Mischief (in the Avatar) -

She is bred to the most awesome stallion owned by Alliance - Dream Boy - I'm really looking forward to that baby next year!

Thanks,

Monette
saludando.gif

Supreme champion is an awesome feat for any horse but a weanling - my gosh! Now that is something to be proud of!!!

Both horses are beautiful and you can bet I'll be watching for Mischief's baby next year. Sounds like another supreme champion weanling in the making! I LOVE her!
wub.gif

Congratulations Monette! How exciting!! Beautiful babies too!

Yeah
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Good breeding you got going there Mo!!!!!

Having Ed at the end of lead and training dont hurt either what a team you have there. Cant wait for Centrals cant remember are you going? We are going to be stalled with Ed and Val. Say you are going? How about Onyx? I saw Champ at Estes, its time to see Onyx up close!!!

congratulations on your filly, its hard enough to get a supreme on a yearling but a weanling. How nice is she????

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
CONGRATS Monette
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

They both look wonderful. That little Louisiana filly sure does make us proud
wink.gif

Thanks Everyone!

I was really shocked that she won too! A Grand would have been great - a Supreme, awesome, but to win Overall - beating EVERY horse there - well - I consider that a miracle! KC showed her in Open and my 16 year old daughter showed her in Youth. But oh so proud of both of them...and Evita too!

Brenda, I left it up to Ed to decide whether he was bringing Onyx or Champ to Central Regionals. Both are qualified, so it really doesn't matter to me.

It's tough for a 29.5" stallion to win 1 res Grand, but he won THREE in Katy and Ed was very pleased with that!

Monette
saludando.gif

Monette,

Your filly looked so beautiful at the show! She really showed like a champ!~

Shannon

Hi Monette,

Your filly is beautiful with all her dapples! And I really enjoyed meeting your daughter, she's a lot of fun, plus she's got lots of tricks up her sleeve for getting ears up for photos! I understand it was her first time in the show ring, she looked like a pro!

July9%20097.jpg

Thats FABULOUS! Congrats on such a great day!!

Your minis look great!
wub.gif

-Kris

Latest posts

Back