my stocking was hung

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
a friend sent me this. is that hysterical or what!?!

leglampstocking.jpg

it perfectly matches my leg lamp. i'm all decorated for Christmas! gary and i LOVED the movie "a Christmas story", watched it every year, several times and always laughed our butts off. several years ago, we decided to throw caution to the wind and instead of putting a tree up, we got ourselves a leg lamp.
default_aktion033.gif

leglamp-1.jpg

he used to want to leave it up all year but i had to draw the line somewhere!!!! LOL

I love both Charlene!!
default_aktion033.gif
A Christmas Story is about the only movie I can watch over and over and still find it very humorous. By the way, where did you ever find that lamp?

same here, i have that movie practically memorized and it STILL makes me laugh!

i found the lamp online. there are several places where they can be bought.
default_smile.png

I always liked that movie too, and watch it every year
default_rolleyes.gif
BTY~~ I have the same Breyer horse sitting below the lamp. I collect the Breyers Christmas series and have all of them. They just keep out-doing themselves with the following years model!

I always liked that movie too, and watch it every year
default_rolleyes.gif
BTY~~ I have the same Breyer horse sitting below the lamp. I collect the Breyers Christmas series and have all of them. They just keep out-doing themselves with the following years model!
they absolutely do! if i had to pick a favorite, i think it would be the one with chris kringle sitting on that gorgeous horse! i have well over 150 breyers and i, too, have all of the Christmas models.
default_smile.png

FYI I just got home from Walmart and they have a string of leg lamp lights!

Latest posts

Back