My son would be 16 today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCaseFamily00

Reaction score
For those of you who've lost someone you know the pain lessons but is always there. The milestones are hard,wondering what could have been.Sometimes it's hard to talk to family because they don't know what to say. Thank you for letting me wish my angel in heaven a happy birthday,I love you Cameron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand totally. Very sorry that you had to celebrate a birthday that way. I know its hard but the way I get through it is to remember that I had the time in the first place. The alternative was to not have had it at all. My prayers are with you.

I'm sure he knows just how wonderful his family is and smiling for you all. I hope you have peace on this special day. You're in my thoughts.

Wishing you only happy memories on this special day. Happy birthday Cameron!

default_wub.png

I am sorry for your loss.

Losing a spouse is bad enough. I cannot imagine what you have been through but wanted you to know I am sorry. Wishing for some magic words to help ease your pain.

Hugs

Bonnie

I hope you have lots of good memories to think about today. <<hugs>>

I also lost a son, and I know how you feel. So here's Happy Birthday to Cameron!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

We have also lost a son and you are so right - the pain is always there - we always wonder what our Kerry would be doing if he were still here.

He was such of a caring, loving person and loved all the animals so much. There is not a single day that I don't think of him, it has been many years since Kerry is gone but his memories and my love for him will always be here.

Kerry's birthday is also in February on the 18th.

Happy Birthday to your precious Cameron as he celebrates his 16th. birthday in heaven.

Hugs and prayers for you as you deal with the loss and pain that is always there.

I live with the thought that someday I will see my son, again and I so believe that "Those Who Live In The Lord Never See Each Other For The Last Time."

Latest posts

Back