my puppy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just thought I'd share some pictures of my puppy. Keeleigh (pronounced Key-lee) is a 4 month old female Rottweiler/Golden Retriever mix. She is so sweet and so smart. I've had her since she was 9 weeks old. At her last vet appointment, she weighed in at 20.3lbs, but if I were to guess now I'd say she's probably pushing 25lbs or there abouts. Compared to a plastic rubber-maid tub (standard size), Keeleighs' shoulder hits about that tall. Shortpig (Marie) owns her full brother, Diago, whos solid black.

horseanddogspics17.jpg

horseanddogspics25.jpg

horseanddogspics10.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my special girl!

Erin

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaw, what a cutie. I wasn't much of a dog person, but now I'm learning to love them...

OK, thats it Erin...now not only do I have to come over that way to get some horse loves...I have to come by your place to get some puppy loves, too!!
default_wub.png
: (I love puppy breath!! lol)

She is just adorable!!!
default_wub.png
:

Very pretty girl, Erin! She looks the picture of health and happiness and I wish you both lots of wonderful years together.
default_smile.png

(she might like a trip to the beach to play, mightn't she? ;)

Liz m.

Awwwwwwww!!!! Just AWWWWwwwwwww!!!!!!
default_wub.png
: What a little doll baby! I love the little tuffs of fringe on her ears, and what a little clown with that ball! Good luck with her...I can see why she's so special to you.

Linda-- You MUST come visit soon! Tango is in serious need of a good grooming and apple eating session and I'm sure Chip and Emmy would enjoy your company too,
default_wink.png
: :bgrin Keeleigh love to meet new people, but be forwarned, if you lay down in the grass watch out for your hair...she tends to pull, LOL!

Liz-- YES, a beach trip would be AWESOME! Keeleigh loves to go places. She's not real fawned of the car ride itself, although she lays down and doesn't cause a fuss (never had any accidents), but she loves to get out and run when we get where we're going. I've taken her to the beach, off the island not the coast, a few times and she liked the water well enough, but her FAVORITE thing is to play in the hose. She'd rather play in the hose verses a pool anyday. As soon as I get my car fixed and started with my new job, we'll plan something. Maybe Vicki (Maries daughter) and I could drive out one day with both Keeleigh and Diago.

Erin

Latest posts

Back