My New Pup-Lots of Photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StacyRz

Reaction score
Here is Nick! We picked him up yesterday. He was my Chirstmas present to myself. SO I went with the name Nicholas... Kinda silly, I know lol

His breeders were pretty young and I guess not too familiar with puppies travelling long distances, so they fed and watered him real well (like huge bloated-belly well, yikes!)

We thought he was surely going to vomit on the 8 hour car ride home but he did GREAT!

Once we got home he slept quietly all though the night in a giant crate with a blanket and is now sleeping on the bed LOL

He will be 3 months old on January 2nd, and already weighs at least 35 pounds, and he's a little thin
default_new_shocked.gif

I had a Saint before and just adore this breed! Hope y'all enjoy the photos. I think he's as handsome as can be
default_wub.png

nick016.jpg

nick1.jpg

nick13.jpg

default_wub.png
:wub I bought a saint for my Mom many years ago....Bella helped raise my first corgi and her first litter of corgi pups.

She crossed the rainbow bridge 3 years ago....and we still miss her around here
default_sad.png

This is Annabelle and a young Delilah curled up with her....keep trying to talk Mom into another one....maybe one of these days!

IMG_2423.jpg

Thanks for sharing.....brought back a lot of memories
default_wub.png

~kathryn

Oh my goodness! Thanks for sharing. I got chills looking at your picture of Bella! She was a beauty. Here are a few pictures of my first saint when he was about 6 months old with my mini doxie Tina, his best bud... Saints will cuddle with almost anyone or anything LOL

tuckeredout.jpg

angtsocute4.jpg

I really hope this caption isn't inappropriate, i'll delete immediately if it is!!

weiner.jpg

Loved all the pics. Congrats Stacy, on your new pup. He does look a little thin, but there again, you won't want him too fat. And good for him, being such a good boy on the way home. I hope you have many happy years together.

Lizzie

Such a handsome big baby.
default_wub.png
So sweet.

Love all the other photos too. Aren't dogs (and horses of course) the best things ever put on this earth.

Thanks for all the kind words! He has been so fun today. He's a cuddly teddy bear.
default_wub.png
And no accidents at all in the house -though I probably just jinxed it
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back