My Nationals Pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
FINALLY THEY ARE HERE! I am so excited.
default_488.gif

First of course, is our reserve pic! I wish so bad that I hadn't been so excited that I completely didn't think about setting her up. I was shaking so hard with excitement, and I was holding her rein, and you can PLAINLY see what she thinks about that. *sigh* oh well. I know I could have gotten a backdrop pic, but honestly, I really thought the backdrop was ugly, and I loved the center ring so much.

reservechamp.jpg

And here is Patty driving Flirt on her honors round!

pattydrive.jpg

My absolute favorite pic, you can see how happy I am and that Flirty girl is levitated off the ground on all four feet by inches in our extended trot:

amydrive.jpg

And she was also National Top Ten in Halter, Sr. Mares - 32-34" (9th) with Syndi Kanzler:

halter.jpg

I wish so badly that the photographer would have waited to snap that last shot for just another few seconds. Flirty can really look nice when she hooks that neck, but sadly, this is the best halter shot we got there.

Anyway, I am really pleased with my photos, they are already in frames!
default_wub.png

She looks divine in all of them! Flirt has truly been a forum fairytale--thanks for sharing her progress with all of us! And congratulations again!

Man lady, that is one SHINY bay horse!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
May I ask how she was clipped to get that color?

Leia

Hey Amy! Congrats on your wins!!!! LOL- Dont worry- You will have the feet set perfect next WIN PIC- Your just warming up to many wins! Hope to see you in Charleston at the convention???

Amy you must know i'm one of your biggest fans who also adores Flirt. I had my fingers sooooo crossed for you guys. I am so happy for you. Looks like Flirt isn't the only one whos floating on air.

Not sure who the driver is, but shes beautiful and obviously loves Flirt too.

Best wishes forever my friend.

Thanks everyone! Yes, I am still on Cloud 9. And out working every day with the 2008 string. I have some really strong candidates, I am really excited about! Hope to make it to another year of Nationals!

Chandler, yes I definitely plan to be in Charleston! We'll have to catch up with each other! Your avatar is GORGEOUS, love that Neon.

Congratulations! That is just great. I can tell how excited you are still and you should be!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh Annette, what a wonderful compliment!
default_blush.png
We are so lucky to have such a great group of friends up here in the PNW.

I created a video of Flirt driving at Nationals that people might want to see also!

Latest posts

Back