My little mare foaled!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaC

Reaction score
My little mare Heidi foaled me a beautiful overo colt during the evening of the 15th, by our little American boy 'Dragon'. Heidi is only 29 1/2 inches (uk measurement to the withers, but always foals easily, bless her. But at the age of 21 this will be her last foal, and she will spend the rest of her life doing what she does best - bossing all the other minis around and demanding our attention every chance she gets LOL!!

A couple of pics very soon after his birth, still a bit wet and needing to unfold.

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

Anna

Let me be the first to say congratulations! What lovely markings he has (altho I'm sure glad I don't have to try to keep all that white clean
default_rolleyes.gif
) She must have known it would be her last kick at the can (so to speak) and decided to pull out all the stops. He is lovely
default_yes.gif

oh he's just beautiful!! I'm just so glad he is healthy and mommy is healthy. All you can ask for
default_smile.png
love his pattern, toveros are my favorite! Make sure you post pics when he's unfolding, love those legs

Amanda

Congrats! Very cool markings!

Latest posts

Back