My Little Elves

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
I hate how they are growing up
default_sad.png
But darn it they are so cute
default_wub.png
:

Oliver is 11, Marshall is 9, Elliot is 8, and Preston is 6. The boys are wearing their favorite team jerseys and hats - we are in PA and my MJ likes to be different and he is Green Bay fan. Now I have a question for you WI folks - if you see a Green Bay Packer Micro Bead neck roll pillow - please get it for me and I will promptly reimburse you. I can of course find the Eagles but MJ would love a Packer one (he is also getting a cheese head for Christmas LOL) THANKS

From this

boysxmas2000.jpg

to this in 6 years

pfav.jpg

p4.jpg

p2.jpg

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Last edited by a moderator:
They sure do grow up fast. my BABY was here sitting on my lap--hogging our only computer in the house and she was just chatting away in our chat room last night. Her excuse was I type to slow. (I do about 40 wpm, she does about 150 wpm). I live right in Packer Country..yup--I shouldnt admit this , the way they have been playing, but Green Bay is close to us, and right past our farm is a huge resort area/lake and some of the Packers have there summer homes there, Roxy (jrox) has some up by here too. I will keep my eye out for that pillow. Corinne

You have a very handsome family
default_yes.gif
:

I can't imagine 4 boyz :eek:

Christmas Morn must be exciting!

Awesome crew!! I am guessing your Elliot (I believe that is him in the Steelers gear) is quite a ham??? Love the pics!!

Vicki

Awesome crew!! I am guessing your Elliot (I believe that is him in the Steelers gear) is quite a ham??? Love the pics!!

Vicki
LOL Yes indeed :bgrin I always tease that if I would have had him forst I would never of had 4 LOL

Great idea!! Here are my little elves!! I took the outside pics to put on our Christmas photo card. We used the first one, but I like the silly ones too! The last pic is my youngest two all dressed up, the older two declined the one, stinkers! My oldest is Travis (17, senior), then Rachel (15, sophmore), Sam (almost 7, 1st grade) and Maya (almost 3, and my sidekick!) . Vicki

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

SamMayaXmas06.jpg

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]Julie, your boys are adorable! I only have one boy (and a girl) and I don't see how you do it with FOUR...LOL Were you trying for a girl any of those times?
default_rolleyes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Vicki, your children are precious as well! Look at all that snow... :cold: :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for sharing the pictures! Shannon [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Great bunch of elves, both families![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Wow large families...I envy you as long ago I wanted 5 kids[/SIZE]!

My wish was for 4 boys & then a girl....but life happens.

Then after 2 kids & many years later....I was surprisingly

blessed with a 3rd child (my sweet, sweet Aidan
default_wub.png
: in avatar)

Sandy

Your children are beautiful - Maya has such beautiful lips - my neice is 1/2 Korean and Lexi has those same rosebud lips! It is fun to see our non-donkey kids too LOL

I always wanted 6 boys why? who knows...but from when I was 6 or so I would tell my mom that I wanted 6 boys - my poor husband wanted a daughter and claims I fought off all of the girl making swimmers
default_rolleyes.gif
: We are done at 4 I figure I got my 6 because hubby counts as 2 anyway
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
DENALI, YOUR CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL! YOU HAVE A RANGE OF AGES THERE! WE THOUGHT ABOUT NAMING ZADA, MAYA. I LOVE THAT NAME! NIKKI
default_smile.png

Nikki, those are lovely photos, you have a handsome bunch there
default_smile.png

Vicki, you have beautiful children also, and I too have one that evades capture with the camera when it comes out. one of our 17 year old twins HATES having her picture taken. Very frustrating!

Thanks all. Kids and critters, my favorite things!! lol Nikki, I also love the name Zada. I had never heard it before, but really like it!! Am I pronoucing it right, long A, then short a?

Vicki

Latest posts

Back