My Herd...including a new addition!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyL

Reaction score
Hey all,

I don't post on here often anymore, but I just wanted to share my little herd, including my newest addition that is coming home on Sunday!

079.jpg

These are the four horses I rescued from difficult situations. They still have some hoof problems, and two of them have some other issues that we are working with. They are doing much, much better then when I got them a few years ago.
default_yes.gif
-No flames because of their hooves please, I am doing the best I can, but it is slow work-

P8260060.jpg

Polly

P8260071.jpg

These two are the full brothers. Lightning and Thunder

More in next post

They are very good looking. I like the pic of Polly! He is very handsome!!
default_biggrin.png

Faith.jpg

This is my special needs mare, Faith. She has cleft palate. She is doing really well this year, and I hope it continues into this winter. She turned six years old this year, amazingly. -Again, no flames please. Faith is under the care of myself and a wonderful veterinarian. According to my vet, Faith is doing amazing.-

Blue2.jpg

Blue is very special to me. My first horse, and we have been together for seven years now.
default_wub.png
With him began my love for the small equines!
default_laugh.png

BlueKisses.jpg

winnie2.jpg

And my newest addition! Winnie. I am so excited to go pick her up on Sunday!

Better pictures of her to come later.

Thanks for letting me share. I love my little herd.
default_new_multi.gif

Oh wow!! I love Blue's mane!!! It is so pretty!

My O So's mane was almost that long when I got him. He got the itchies one day, and now he has an upper mane, and a lower, nothing in the middle!
default_sad.png
I was so upset when I went out and saw what had happened! It will grow back, but it is taking forever! LOL

Thanks for sharing, I loved them all!!!
default_biggrin.png

That's a nice herd you've got! Bless you for taking these horses in and doing your best to do right by them. We've had far too many instances of where that's NOT been the case.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the comments.
default_smile.png

I love your grulla and bay dun! They are very pretty. And your special needs horse is in the best place for her! GREAT JOB for helping these horses out when they need it the most. And for your little newest one, she is a spittin image of my little Xena right down to the same rear sock:)

Latest posts

Back