My Grand-daughter Won a Story Contest!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjcs

Reaction score
Just want to share. I am very proud of her! She's only 9 years old. She sent her story in a couple of months ago. It's a free local magazine that comes in the mail once a month here. I forgot she sent the story in. I received the magazine a couple of days ago and put it on the side. Last night I was about to throw it out and thought that I would read it first. I was sitting here reading the story without reading who wrote it and I said, hey, this sounds like Brittany's style of writing and sure enough it was her story. I called Brittany last night and told her. She was so excited. The contest is that the magazine will publish a story from one or two kids each month from all the entries. Brittany is also my co-author of a book that we are putting out soon.

If you care to read her story "Puppy Love" it's on my blog at www.http://wordsfromthehayloft.blogspot.com

if you can't click on the address--the address is in my sig. below

Brittany has two things going for her, love of animals, and a great start to becoming a

story writer. Excellent Job
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back