My Forum Secrect!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump it up!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

Okay, now I know too!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Isn't it just wondeful that Santa really is alive and doing so well?
biggrin.gif
Mary

This is just soooooooo mean! I emailed and got no response...come on now! Spill the beans!
wink.gif

wink.gif
please contact the post of this thread if you havent already...... just bumping it back up
smile.gif

That is a great secret and wonderful idea!

THanks for thinking it up!

JJay

bump

Ok... I know there are more nosey people on this forum than what has posted! (No hints from any that know!!! At least none from me!) Come on.... All you nosey people, email and find out! This is just the best secret to be in on!

I'm warning you all that are not in on the secret... You just may be sorry when you find out if you wait to long to get in on it!

Hi folks, okay as of Right now 12/1/05 at 7:30 I have replied back to all my e-mail/PM. If you have Not heard back from me, either say so here, or PM me!

Sedah, I believe I got back to you this afternoon or last night...Not sure
wacko.gif
but I do remember reading your name in my e-mail!

Everyone else who knows, Post here please!!! The more the merrier!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That's My moto!

You all are slowing down... I Know there has to be more of you out there thinking that I will just give in and post it here...

But Nope Not gonna happen for a LONG time, and once I do, I promise, if there is any X-mas spirit in you, and you didn't find out, you will be sad you missed out....

This is something Very special, and a current tally is close to over 100 forum members... We have alot more out there, Join in & e-mail or PM me!!
aktion033.gif

I have to say, Whitney managed to bring me out of my lurk mode.....for everyone else......

PM her and find out!!!! It's a GREAT, FANTASTIC, FUN thing!!!!! You HAVE to find out!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I emailed you today and I haven't heard back from you - I wanna know
yes.gif
PLEASE

Edited to say: Looked at the time on this and I guess I meant to say I emailed you yesterday (12/1) - but it is still today my time
wacko.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Vickie,

You have a pm with the details. So are you excited about it????

Ok I emailed her but dont think I can wait for her to get out of class today-somebody please email me-I feel so left out.
biggrin.gif

Guess i'll be waiting til she gets out of school too, good thing i'm patient......NOT
laugh.gif
!!!!!

saludando.gif
Nicole

Last edited by a moderator:
Go and check your e-mails!

I am off to go teach for the AM, be back about 2:00 ish!!

Please feel free to ask others who have posted here!! My e-mail would Love you it says!
biggrin.gif

See you all soon!

Back