My First 2006 baby!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windstorm Minis

Reaction score
SageFilly04-01-06.jpg

SageFilly404-01-06.jpg

SageFilly204-01-06.jpg

Hi all - I hope these pics come out! This is my first 2006 baby - a filly!!

Born this am on April Fools Day
default_smile.png

A couple years ago my sister and I were in the process of building up a nice herd of minis,

when we acquired our Friesian stallion and decided to go back to big horses.

Little did I know how much I would miss the little ones!! So, I sold most of my big horses

and am now back with the minis.

I had intended to have just 4 or 5 minis - of course, I now have 14! My goal is to raise

some quality AMHA/R dilute babies - especiall buckskins/duns!

This filly's mom was bred to a pintoloosa when I bought her and I am just thrilled with this

little girl - especially since mom is a maiden mare and she was at day 358!!!!!!!! So, you

can imagine I was getting to be a wreck!! All is well with mom and baby!!

Name help? Mom is: Little Expressions Sage and dad is Crooked Barn Farm Bels Little Joe

Needs to have Windstorm prefix - and April - and I'm thinking "Diamond" since that is

April's birthstone....

Have a great day everyone - I know I am
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Sweet little baby! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

Since your question was moved to the Back Porch with no forwarding link, and you are new here, and may not know where it disappeard to, I will put my reply here for you to read. This is in reference to your request as to what went wrong with your pics in your post.

Lisa...the first pic did not show up, because you have the http:// on there twice. Go in and edit it, and remove one set of the http:// and it will show up. While you are in there editing, after each photo, hit the "enter" key on your keyboard so that it moves the next pic to the next line down.(just like starting a new paragraph) Since you did not so that, they are all lined up on the same line across.

How sweet! How about...

Windstorm's April....

Diamond in the rough,

Diamonds are forever

AWWWWWW,..She is a cutie!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

I had a name picked out for my foal if it was born on April fools day,....

I had Joker in mind,....

How about,....... Windstorms Little Jokergirl?,..or something,...Im not good at picking out names though. LOL
default_wacko.png
:

What a beautiful little baby girl! CONGRATS on your awesome April Fools Day gift!

Oh My, she is absolutely gorgeous and looks so tiny.. I'm so glad you are back in the minis....minis are Forever.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: Welcome here by the way.

Latest posts

Back