My filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kassierae

Reaction score
This is my 2009 AMHR(Temporary for now, will be bringing her permanent within the month) filly, Fortora Farms Whirl, or Vegas. Her sire is Luv'em Minis Apache Ruler, a HOF roadster with many other accomplishments. I got her from a bad situation, after my grandmother got her dam(who is also fabulous in a cart). There is a possibility she is bred, however not by my doing. I just got her in July. She has not shown any heat signs, even with a stallion around(my grandmother also got him, AF Greyfeather, who is a son of Wittmaacks Mickey Mouse, from the same woman). I had the vet out to u/s her, but she wouldn't do a rectal due to her small size and lack of small equipment. She said that she looks open, but if it was a spring/early summer breeding she wouldn't be able to tell. So basically we've got a waiting game. Her behavior is similar to the other mare, who is definitely bred. He tries sweetalking her and she squeals and walks away. Regardless if she is bred or not, she's got a permanent home with me, I've fallen in love with her attitude. She has a similar personality to my barrel mare, which I love. Anyway, enough of my rambling, here are the pics(and yes some are Instagram pics)!!

Some are large, I apologize for that!

Latest posts

Back