My birthday was yesterday and well I bought myself a birthday gift

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
I'll give you a few hints:

4 legs, a mane, a tail, goes neigh and is 29.5".
default_biggrin.png
I'm also lucky I don't have to wait to long to get my birthday gift to myself as my shipper, Mary Mykytyn will be in Quebec tommorow(tuesday) sometime and will be picking up my present to myself on her way by. Pictures below.
default_smile.png

DSC02692.jpg

This is Last Chance Justa Lil Wisp Too, a AMHA/AMHR mare, my original birthday gift to myself.

DSC02690.jpg

DSC02702.jpg

And this is the AMHR/FMHR stallion, Papas' Pride Primero, the hitchhiker.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always said that you get the best birthday presents when you pick them yourselves.One of my best presents ever was a German Shepherd puppy as a graduation present from college from my husband.My parents gave me the chain link kennel to keep him in(boy did they think their daughter had lost it)after 18 years the husband left)but 42 years later I still had descendents from the dog and 50 years later I am still using the dog pen.Have fun with your present.

Cant wait for pics!!!! My guess i a......... horse???

Sure any excuse to get a new horse!

Birthday, New Years, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Columbus Day (in the U.S.), Ground Hog Day...... !!!

I think a "Just Want One" or "It Followed Me Home"!
default_wub.png

Well my shipper, Mary, phoned me at 11:30a.m. She was in Pembroke, Ontario when she phoned. So she won't get here until late tonight or early tommorow morning depending on traffic. My yearling filly, Lovely, will be going to her new home in Ontario. Mary is picking her up for her new owner, Elsie. Anyway I was bad and now I have 2 birthday gifts to myself on the trailer. So now instead of 4 tails, a mane, and tail well their are now 8 legs, 2 manes, and 2 tails, both go neigh and both are 29.5" and soon will arrive here. The suspense is killing me.
default_biggrin.png

awww, your little stud muffin looks pregnant though lol. wow look at that belly lol

Thanks. I really like these 2. The stallion I am calling him Pride for short. The mare her barn name was Sara but I need to change that as my friend is named Sarah and it would get to confusing. Any suggestions?

The mare is in foal to a black overo AMHR stallion named Bluebell Hollows Caballito(pending). I bought her to use as a future broodmare and I will also train her to drive. She is 29.5". The stallion is 28.5" and I will use him in my breeding program and I also plan to train him to drive. I really like both.

Latest posts

Back