My babies are growing up too fast

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witts Mini Horse Ranch

Reaction score
Our little ones are already 3 weeks old.......I'm getting so attached.

Starting to play.....

boxer%20puppies%20whiteand%20red%20playincompressed.jpg

Look at that kissie face

red%20boxers%20sittingcompressed.jpg

Little angel

whitepuppysittingcompressed.jpg

The one I am keeping looks most like her daddy

mypuppysleepingcompressed.jpg

And when they poop out they can sleep upside down

puppysleepingupsidedowncompressed.JPG

Simply Adorable!!
default_wub.png

I am jealous of you and all those warm puppy bellies!! I love rubbing their fat tummies...

Thanks everyone, but I cannot take the credit....it was all Roxanne and Macho. This is only my 3rd litter of puppies in my 50+ years. Last 2 litters my husband had the dogs altered right after weaning because I cried so much giving up my babies.....he said I'm not going thru this again.
default_wink.png
I was ok when I was 100% sure they where going to a good home. But you can't always know absolutely for sure. Like Roxanne, she just showed up one day and no one ever claimed her, skinny, covered in ticks.......freezing to death and she was just a pup.

So all you animal lovers, there will be 6 available to good homes. The grandkids are coming for spring break this weekend and will be picking which one they are taking. Will probably take all week to make up their minds. I will post the details on my site after that. But, I'm sure I will be posting new pic's here also, so you all can watch em grow........

Thanks again for letting me share
default_wub.png

Apsolutely adorable!!

Boxers are one of my favourite breed! Your so lucky!
default_wub.png

I dont think they ever stop sleeping upside down. My boxer who is 8 months now still sleeps like that when out of her kennel. She doesnt do it in the kennel, thankfully she has more respect for her kennel buddy then that.

Well I certainly won't show this to hubby!! We'd be driving rite down to OK to pick one up!!! They're all precious! The white one with the brown ring around the eye reminds me of Petie of the Little Rascals!!

default_wub.png
I LOVE the pics of the pups. After the heartbreak of losing "Chasey" to seizures, well it was to darn quiet around here and so I went to a auction up the road and lo & behold there was a lil' boxer puppy I put a bid on and for $5.00 I bought him....so with a GRAND INTRO...
default_aktion033.gif
TA-DA...here is our newest addition...
088.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
They are sooo cute......I can't believe my rugrats are over 4 months old!!!! They grow up toooooo fast!!!!

~kathryn

Our little ones are already 3 weeks old.......I'm getting so attached.

Starting to play.....

boxer%20puppies%20whiteand%20red%20playincompressed.jpg

Look at that kissie face

red%20boxers%20sittingcompressed.jpg

Little angel

whitepuppysittingcompressed.jpg

The one I am keeping looks most like her daddy

mypuppysleepingcompressed.jpg

And when they poop out they can sleep upside down

puppysleepingupsidedowncompressed.JPG
Will you be selling them? My son is wanting a boxer...when he saw Tinker he fell in love

Will you be selling them? My son is wanting a boxer...when he saw Tinker he fell in love

Yes, as it stands now there will be 6 available. Sorry, but they will be more than Tinker
default_rolleyes.gif
that was great and what an awesome puppy! I spent more than 5 dollars just getting their tails and claws done and they will have there first shots and worming. They do not have papers so they will be half what the registered ones are. Your welcome to e-mail me if interested.

I'd never been around Boxers until my daughter discovered that they're her favorite breed. Great dogs and so loyal and playful.

Love that first picture. Looks like he's saying "I tole ya to stay outta my face" or "OK back off...NOW" or "This is a tag-team match, right?". The list of possible sayings for that one could go on forever.

Tinker is adorable and WOW what a great deal!

Cute, Cuter and REally really Cute!! I just got my first boxer ever about 1 1/2 mths ago and love her to death!! She is the reverse brindle color( solid black) with some white on her face & chest and I think gorgeous, but growing so fast that she is lanky. I feed her 3x a day but she really only eats food maybe 1-2 times of the 3 , the other times she only wants water, and she doesn't seem to put the weight on at all, just growing taller. I am getting her spayed next month. They really are great dogs. I did alot of research before getting her & have been wanting one for years. Too bad you are all the way out in OK, or I would consider another!!
default_biggrin.png

Cute, Cuter and REally really Cute!! I just got my first boxer ever about 1 1/2 mths ago and love her to death!! She is the reverse brindle color( solid black) with some white on her face & chest and I think gorgeous, but growing so fast that she is lanky. I feed her 3x a day but she really only eats food maybe 1-2 times of the 3 , the other times she only wants water, and she doesn't seem to put the weight on at all, just growing taller. I am getting her spayed next month. They really are great dogs. I did alot of research before getting her & have been wanting one for years. Too bad you are all the way out in OK, or I would consider another!!
default_biggrin.png
You should post a picture of your little girl, I would like to see her! I love seeing the different colors, I don't think I have seen a reverse brindle.

hmmm I'm not sure I can, have only posted pics once before. I will try this. She was about 3 mths in this pic.

I'm sorry I just can't get it to come up.
default_sad.png
I don't remember how I managed to post pics before.

Latest posts

Back