My aussie, Bindi...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Hi there,

I hope y'all don't mind me sharing pics of my dog, Bindi. I just love these photos of her that were given to me by our trainer. Our agility trainer took these of her in her first week of class. In just 4 weeks, Bindi is doing so well and is learning a lot. So far, she can do: "A Frame", "Cat Walk", "Weave Poles", "Table/Drop", "Tunnel", and various jump angles.

I love how these photos captured her beautiful ice blue eyes. They just melt me. I LOVE MY BINDI GIRL! {{{MAJORHAPPYSIGHS}}}

Bindi-1.jpg

Bindi-2.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Thanks for letting me share.
default_wub.png

Hugs,

Tanya (and Bindi).

Last edited by a moderator:
She is just beautiful Tanya! I can see why you love her so much!
default_wub.png

Very pretty!
default_wub.png
And isn't Agility fun?

PS. I have a cat named "Bindhi."
default_smile.png

OMG she is S T U N N I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful. Glad she is doing well, cant wait to see her in action on TV one of these days!

Oh I love see pictures of other Aussie! She is gorgeous and sounds very smart too. What pretty eyes
default_wub.png
Joyce

Thanks so much Carol, mininik, Pepi, Jill & Joyce.
default_wub.png
{{{HUGS}}}

Mininik, would love to see pics of your Bindhi, too.
default_wub.png

Pepi, LOL, WOW,
default_wink.png
I don't know if I could ever do anything like that with her, LOL, but it would be NEATO if she ever were.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Thanks again, for all your kind comments of my sweet Bindi. I love her to pieces. :love Thanks so much for letting me share her pretty pics.
default_wub.png

Here's Bindhi sleeping with our Boxer mix, Max. She thinks she's just one of the dogs:

groom2192.jpg

Tanya she's beautiful!!! She looks so intelligent with those ice baby blues!! Have fun with her, canine companion sports are so much fun.

Hey Nik...what is your Boxer pup mixed with? Pretty dog! And so is your Bindhi.

She's beautiful! Agility is a ton of fun, isn't it? I've been doing it for just over a year with a border terrier that I live with. I have to say, I've never heard the term cat walk. We call it a dog walk
default_laugh.png

Sterling, that depends on who you ask.
default_wink.png
I think he's just a Boxer x Labramutt. His profile except his nose looks A LOT like our Boxer, except he isn't brachycephalic. He does have an underbite, though. He's also not as big as he looks in that picture. Bindhi's a small cat. Max weighs about 65 lbs. We think he's about 8 years old.

Latest posts

Back