My '05 Filly's All Star results (AMHR)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Wow, Lark is in the first place for All Star points for weanling mares (AMHR) for 2005.

smile.gif

Here is the link:

AMHR All Star Area 8 Results Weanling Mares 30" and Under

I am not familiar with All Star...how many points does she have to get, and is there a time limit for her to do so?

Here's a pic:

larkweb2.jpg

Raftered Heart's Raven's Lark

Her dam is the mare in my avatar, Lailah. Her sire is Crabby-Chicken's Pharaoh son, Falcon. Definitely a wonderful blend of two beautiful horses.

Thanks for reading, had to brag b/c this has not happened before, and who knows when it will happen again!

Liz M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on her placings!! Won't be long until 06 show season will already be here....

She don't have to get an certian number of points for All star- All Star points are the same for everyone and are based on what Ribbon you get, not how many in the class.

I can't remember what each is, but say first place is always 50, second 40, third 30 ext.......(not the real numbers), but are the same for every show no matter if there is 1 in the class or 20.

It is Hall of Fame Points that you have to have a certain number - 70 - plus 5 OVERALL grands (one of which has to be as at least a 2yr old or older). And the HOF points aren't based on just the ribbon you recieve - it is also based on how many are in the class.............so if you only have 1-3 horses in the class you only get 1pt for first place ext.......3-5 2pts, 5-7 3pts and so on.......

edited as I just happened to click on your link that you posted.

your filly is leading Area 8 for the weanling class

and looks to be tied for 5th in the Overall (all areas) weanling filly class. So if standings stay the same for the overall (meaning no other shows for AMHR this year, say down in the warmer areas) that she will make the Top Ten All Star and you will recieve a letter from the AMHR.

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
Wow, Congratulations Liz!! I love your little girl!

To answer your question there is no amount of All Star points she has to get, they are a yearly high point thing. Horses (and showmanship exhibitors) all start at 0 at the beginning of each year and then accumulate points through out the current year by placing at shows which go towards the year end All Star Placings which are mailed out to those who make the Top Ten in their respective classes. I hope that answered your question.

Thanks, everyone, especially Erica for helping explain it and research it further.

What a great honor. She only attended four AMHR shows over the Summer and didn't really do that well in a couple of them, but she did great at her very first one, and it really put her over the top w/her Grand Champs, etc.

I think she will be in good company with her future half siblings when they come...but not til '07 for us when we send Mouse's dam to Falcon (Lark's daddy) for a baby for that year.
smile.gif
S/B exciting!

Liz M.

Well, Liz, first, fifth, or top ten, it's all great! Congratulations!!!
aktion033.gif
Your filly is a special one!

Now that picture does her justice! She is well deserved of her all-star placing!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Oh Liz, Lark is one of my favorites this year! What a lovely elegant baby she is. I sure hope you will put out a sequel of Lark's continued adventures!
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Wow, that is awesome Liz! Can't see what Falcon pulls out of his bag of tricks next time,,( eww that doesn't sound right!!)

I hope that next time as WELL as making it a filly, it should have a star too. Come on, we are not that greedy!

Falcon said "bring on the girls!"

Congratulations Liz!

That is awesome on your awesome little girl!!! :)

Susan O.

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! You can put that letter into your album and take it to the shows.....thats what I do. Photos and the all star and hall of fame letters in with the pics.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations, Liz! She really is a gorgeous filly!

You can read more about the All Star and Hall of Fame points in your rule book. It's near the back.

That's wonderful, Liz, Congratulations!!! Your filly is gorgeous!

Thanks for posting that link too, I saw my filly on the list at 7th for the area, and she showed only once, that pleased me.
smile.gif

Congrats again!!!
aktion033.gif

You have every right to brag - she is absolutely stunning! You should be one proud mama - congratulations!!!
aktion033.gif

Liz R.

Back