Mt. Airy Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherylsminis

Reaction score
Does anyone have some of the prices that were paid at the Mt. Airy sale? Were they high or low?

Thanks!

Bump, ANYBODY??????? I need the price on a mare that I was interested in. LOT 35 Iron Hill Dixie Chick. You can PM me if you want. Thanks

Prices were better than we saw in Indiana in June. They ranged from $125 to about $2000.00 when I was watching. I was in and out so I might have missed some above that.

The lack of hay in the area had a big effect on what people were bidding. Many were selling due to inability to feed them during the winter.

Let hope next year the weather is better for crops.

Bumped.
default_unsure.png
:

Iron Hill Dixie chick was lot 30 they sold in different order than online catalog, she sold for $600 a few other prices RHA prices were low the horses were darling $150 to $900 Reeces I bid on Ruby Wine a lovely little black mare $1500 andwish I had room for 5 more stallions a lot of very nice prospects Lot 35 Lucky Four You Go Girl $2000I lost the bid due to not being fast enough!! 6 horses I came to look at had been scratched.I ended up buying the most beautiful little filly as well lot 100 Ravenwood Aristocrat Gee Wiz and RHA Fine X Kaliber very suprised at his condition. Anyone needs to know about prices on others I can let you know I wrote down the ones while I was in the sale ring.The horses were very nice quality I wish I could have bought more but having to ship in Tractor Trailer loads of hay.

:aktion033: Thanks For some of the prices. I wish I could have went but I knew I would be to tempted to buy. Thanks again! :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could have went but I knew I would be to tempted to buy.
Yep
default_yes.gif
: , not going is the ONLY way to avoid temptation. And rest assured that it you don't take a trailer you will surely find something you just have to have, and will end up driving all the way back home to get your trailer :eek:

Latest posts

Back