Mt. Airey, North Carolina Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracyCCF

Reaction score
I didnt get to go to the sale, really wanted to but couldnt get away. We are selling our farm, and had to show it this weekend. How hard it is to stay home , and not go to my favorite sale.

How did it go, did the horses sell well. I am hoping so. That sale always seems to set the standard for the others in the spring.

I am curious to know if anyone went, what they brought, who bought who? come on, tell us about the sale.

I am going to the Mt. Hope sale this weekend, and am curious whether they will be up, down, etc.

I went and have the price list for about the first half...will post them when I get home tonight. Colts went dirt cheap as always ($200 on up a bit). There was a neat, trained driving gelding that went for $400--it made me ill...except that he went to a home where I know he will be loved and cared for...since I sold the only mare I have let go to this family.
default_smile.png
I was disapointed in the prices on some gorgeous AMHR only fillies too. I am kicking myself for not getting a colt that was from the same breeder as the fillies. I just loved the way they were made! Anyone know anything about the Evans horses??? Forget breeding--at that price and quality I will just go to them!

-Amy

I went and have the price list for about the first half...will post them when I get home tonight. Colts went dirt cheap as always ($200 on up a bit). There was a neat, trained driving gelding that went for $400--it made me ill...except that he went to a home where I know he will be loved and cared for...since I sold the only mare I have let go to this family.
default_smile.png
I was disapointed in the prices on some gorgeous AMHR only fillies too. I am kicking myself for not getting a colt that was from the same breeder as the fillies. I just loved the way they were made! Anyone know anything about the Evans horses??? Forget breeding--at that price and quality I will just go to them!

-Amy

default_smile.png

-Amy

They were HIGH!! Mostly white with a black head and blue eyes, AMHR 33 inch mare went for 2100, Bred mares, AMHR, or AMHA didnt seem to matter, brought 1500 and up, definately a sellers market. Didnt buy a thing, couldnt afford them. Spring is definately the time to sell bred mares, well worth wintering them to sell them in march. Nice little belly splash black overo mare went for 2600, she was 30 inches and 5 years old, AMHA. AMHR sabino 2 year old, 29 inche filly brought 1500. Glad to see the markett pic up.

They were HIGH!! Mostly white with a black head and blue eyes, AMHR 33 inch mare went for 2100, Bred mares, AMHR, or AMHA didnt seem to matter, brought 1500 and up, definately a sellers market. Didnt buy a thing, couldnt afford them. Spring is definately the time to sell bred mares, well worth wintering them to sell them in march. Nice little belly splash black overo mare went for 2600, she was 30 inches and 5 years old, AMHA. AMHR sabino 2 year old, 29 inche filly brought 1500. Glad to see the markett pic up.
I wasn't there, but I am just a little shocked reading that 1500-2000 is "HIGH" for a bred mare in foal for this year??

I consider that quite cheap if the mare was of quality - Now it isn't dirt cheap, but definelty not what I consider "HIGH"

Sorry was off subject a little as I didn't go......

I haven't been to the Mt Airy sale, but do go to the mini auction in Greencastle, PA. $2600 would be high for a bred mare there also. A "high" price for a bred mare would normally be around $1500.

Also, "high" is definitely in the eye of the beholder. Some of us can't afford some of the prices private owners charge for their minis and hope to find "bargains" at the mini auctions.
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Im with Erica and Rob..... That is VERY low for bred mares...... Rediculously low for the colts. Makes it not worth raising when you get that. Im still able to get the prices for my gelded colts that those mares were selling for! That was a buyers market for sure not a sellers.[/SIZE]

Lyn :new_shocked:

Lot 1D Evans Little Pam $1000

Jenny 07-07-05 Grey

Brian Evans

Lot 2D Eoyore $250

Gelding May, 2004 Grey

This little donkey would make a great pet, companion, or guardian animal. He has been gelded so you don’t have to worry about him breeding your mares.

Trotting C Farm

Lot 3D Jack $250

Gelding Grey

We’re not too sure of this little guy’s age. The vet guessed him to be around 11. He is very friendly. He would make a great pet, companion, or guardian animal.

Trotting C Farm

Lot 4D BJ CANCELLED

Gelding 2002 Grey Spotted

This is a very colorful, friendly gelding. He would make someone an excellent guardian donkey to keep predators away from your herd.

Lot #1 Evans Abby Rose 29.5†$450

Mare 05-26-05 Sorrel Pinto

AMHR Pending

Sire: Evans Hermit 30.50

Dam: Evans Miss Scarlett 29.00

This little filly comes from a small pedigree. Her pedigree contains Dell Teras Moon Man and Stouts Mister Pride

Lot #2 Bailey Of Classic View $350 No Sale

Stallion 10-17-05 Black

AMHA #A165128

Sire: Century Farms Outrageous 32.00

Dam: Winners Circle Diana 31.25

This young stallion has the pedigree to make an outstanding show horse and a future herd sire. His maternal grandmother, Spice Of Life Saffron, owned by Ray Zoercher of Wind Flight, is a Boones Little Buckeroo daughter and a two time National Champion. “Classic View†can also boast other miniature greats in his pedigree such as, Bond Dynamo, who is the sire of Rhotens Little Dandy; two crosses to Gold Melody Boy, and East Acres Golden Jubilee, a beautiful palomino stallion owned by Little King Farm. Don’t let this beautiful stallion pass you by!

Lot #3 Happy Tracks Farms Miss Apache 30.5†$800 high bid, seller took $900

Mare 04-29-98 Silver Dapple

AMHA #A100702 AMHR #100333A

Sire: Little Gems Apache Renegade 29.00

Dam: Happy Tracks Farms Miss Mouse 32.50

This is a very nice mare to have around. She is an easy keeper and is double registered

Lot #4 RFM Best Bets Chances Are 26.25†high bid $1400…seller took $1500

Mare 06-13-05 Black

AMHA #A161291 AMHR #267174T

Sire: Grosshill Gamblers Best Bet 33.00

Dam: Kegleys Dark Frolic 29.00

This tiny pretty headed black filly is sired by AMHA Champion Gamblers Best Bet – he is a beautiful bay stallion with a blaze and socks. Her dam is a tiny 29.00 black mare. With her pedigree she will be a great addition to any broodmare band

Lot #5 BRR Bravo Rising Star 34†$500

Stallion 04-01-02 Black

AMHA #136378

Sire: Lucky Four Rebels Rio Bravo 33.75

Dam: KTR La Di Da 32.00

This stallion is really refined. He has a nice long hooky neck and a beautiful head. He is by a black son of Sids Rebel and his dam is a granddaughter of JRs Chocolate Chip.

Lot #6 Cancelled

Lot #7 CSM Fancys April Tera 29.25†$600

Mare 04-01-05 Black

AMHR #264878T

Sire: CSM High Class Tera 28.50

Dam: Evans Fancy Deal 32.00

“April†is a gentle and sweet little girl. Her sire and her dam are also in this sale

Lot #8 Marlins Princess Diana 31.5†$1600

Mare 07-19-97 Sorrel

AMHR #86675A

Sire: Ashley Acres Tinys Golden Sensation 30.75

Dam: Marlins Fritz Judy 33.00

“Diana†is heavy in foal to Cascades Wild Fire, a beautiful son of NFC s Fire & Ice. This mare

Lot #9 Honeysuckle Knoll Toys Trinket 29†$850

Mare 05-21-02 Sorrel

AMHA #A138037

Sire: Deiles A & J Toy Boy 29.25

Dam: LA Bar Cs Buttercup 33.50

“Trinket†is a precious small mare with a head & eye that are second to none. Her sire is a National Champion producer and is double bred Gold Melody Boy. Her dam is a lovely sorrel & white pinto. This perky little girl has a great attitude, breeding, and looks!

Lot #10 Lucky Pines Lady Luck $600

Mare 04-10-04 Bay

AMHA #A158375

Sire: Kochs Little Tidley Winks 28.00

Dam: Royal Oaks Lucky Charm 32.00

Four Pines Lady Luck is a wonderfully correct little filly that is almost ready for breeding. She gets along well with our other mares and loves to play with the foals. She has what it takes to go to the shows and will be an outstanding broodmare.

Lot #11 Soxy’s Little Wild Wind 26†$350…reserve of $500 No Sale

Stallion 04-14-05 Black

AMHA #A161947

Sire: Bryland Farms Soxys Little Sultan 29.50

Dam: Claxtons Encore 32.00

“Wild Wind†is a wonderful little stud colt with a great disposition and sound conformation. AMHA labeled his color silver buckskin from his pictures. His picture looks black and his color looks black to me also. He is sure to be a great size reducer, and his personality would make him a great pet or companion.

Lot #12 Rockettes Image 33.5†$600

Mare 05-13-87 Sorrel Pinto

AMHA #A16976

Sire: Chico 33.50

Dam: Rockette 34.00

Rockettes Image is a very tame and easy to handle mare. She is a real pet. She sells open.

Lot #13 Honeycombs Max Annas Dream $1100 *NICE!!!

Mare 03-03-05 Bay

AMHA #A160884

Sire: Lucky Four After Dark Grand Prix 29.00

Dam: Little Darling Fancy Moon 31.75

Excellent bloodlines, correct conformation, a winning personality and a lovely bay coat (could be a buckskin factory) make “Anna†very special. Add to all that her floating movement and you can see her potential is awesome. She is handled daily, current on vaccinations and ready to fulfill your “dreamsâ€!

Lot #14 Century Oaks June Bug 27.5†$500

Stallion 06-02-05 Sorrel Pinto

AMHA #A160861 AMHR

Sire: Grosshill Boogermans Take Your Time

Dam: Trotting C Rowdys Fancy

A classy little stallion with Rowdy breeding on both sides of his pedigree. This one comes from a long line of great stallions, including NFC Rowdys Litigator, Grosshill Boogermans Take Your Time, Lazy Ns Boogerman and Rowdy. This one is passed down from a line of TRUE LEGENDS. This handsome “No Problem†stallion has a great disposition bundled in a very small package. Should you prefer the smaller stallions, “June Bug†is a most excellent choice

Lot #15 Lazaranne 29†$1100

Mare 07-16-04 Sorrel

AMHA #A153934

Sire: Lazarus The Ruler 27.50

Dam: NFCs Crimson Clover 31.00

Lazaranne is a nice two year old mare, just ready to begin her breeding career. Komoko on the top, NFC on the bottom. With her four white legs and star, she would fit perfect in a overo breeding program. Her pedigree includes Flying W Farms Legionaire. This should make a nice small mare. Take a close look at this one!

Lot #16 Evans Cherry Rose $500

Mare 05-25-05 Red Roan

AMHR Pending

Sire: Evans Squire 30.00

Dam: Evans Tabby 31.00

This filly comes from a small pedigree. Her background contains Dell Teras Moon Man and Stouts Mister Pride.

Lot #17 Nightwalkers Farm Snow Storm 29†$1450

Mare 05-27-04 Black Pinto

AMHR #247634T

Sire: Magic Mans Zorro 30.00

Dam: Night Walker Snow Fire 34.00

“Snow Storm†is a super sharp filly ready to breed or show. She has the color we all want with a bald face, four socks, and blue eyes. She is a granddaughter of LTDs Magic Man and the only granddaughter of LTDs Hocus Pocus. LTDs Magic Man is a black & white medicine hat overo who is a 19 time National Champion. If you want to breed for color and quality, then this is the filly for you!!

Lot #18 Cascades Khemosabis Pocahantas 33.5†$1900

Mare 04-04-00 Sorrel Pinto

AMHA #A112930 AMHR

Sire: Cascades Sir Snippets Khemosabi 32.00

Dam: Cascades Payoffs Silver Dollar 32.00

Cascades Khemosabis Pocahantas is a rare find in today’s market. She has SEVEN Reserve Champions, National Champions, and National Grand Champions in her pedigree! Her pedigree reads like a Who’s Who with such miniature greats as First Knights Sir Snippet, Bond Snippet, Bond Sir Galahad, Bond Showboy, Flying W Farms Little Blue Boy, Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King and NFC Egyptian Kings Payoff. She has been out with a stallion since March 01, 2006. If you’re serious about breeding miniatures, then take a close look at “Pocahantasâ€!

Lot #19 Joys Toys TNT 28.25†$???

Stallion 03-20-05 Sorrel

AMHA #A160790

Sire: Meltons X On Target 30.50

Dam: George Sains Motos Powder Puff 28.00

“TNT†has the Van’t Huttenest bloodline, going back to Orion Light Van’t Huttenest. He is a very sweet, loving boy. He would be good for showing, driving, or as a herd sire for your farm.

Lot #20 Wonder Horses Abes Link To Romeo 30†$600

Stallion 04-23-04 Grey

Sire: L N Abe Lincoln 28.00

Dam: Wonder Horses Dust of Silver 33.00

“Link†is the grandson of 13 times National Champion Hobby Horses Silver N Gold and also two times National Champion Lady of Triple J. Lady of Triple J was the AMHA Eastern Regional Grand Champion Roadster Horse in 2004. “Link†has potential to be a great show horse or breeding stallion.

Lot #21 Substitute—31.5†silver bay mare…1993 in foal for July $950

Lot #22 De Chevels Rhythmic Night $1200?? (no sale??) (sorry!)

Gelding 06-27-03 Brown

AMHA #A146704 AMHR #239226T

Sire: Grosshills Night Rhythm 31.50

Dam: NFCs Dark Ginger 32.25

“Rhythm†is a grandson of National Grand Champion Driving Horse, Rhotens Little Dandy. He looks just like his grandsire and he can really move like him to!! He has already been gelded and is ready for someone to break him to drive. He’s 31.50 inches, so he will show in Driving Geldings 32.00 and under. He’s double registered, so you could show him both A & R. This is a great opportunity for someone to buy a horse with great driving potential.

Lot #23 Kegleys Splash Color All Around 34.25†$1500

Mare 05-28-03 Black Pinto

AMHA #146802 AMHR

Sire: Kegleys Azul Repeat 32.00

Dam: Kegleys Queen Bee 33.75

This mare is a wildly marked black pinto and is lab tested homozygous. Both her sire and dam are black pintos. She is very sweet and is ready to breed to the stallion of your choice this year.

Lot #24 Islands Cajun King $300

Stallion 06-30-04 Black

AMHA #A155917

Sire: Lowreys Lil Candy Man 30.00

Dam: Islands Margarita 33.25

Islands Cajun King is a very correct, coming two year old stallion that should do well in the show ring or as a herd sire. He has an eight generation pedigree that includes Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King, the 1986 National Grand Champion Senior Stallion; Rowdy, Lazy N Red Boy, and Bond Sir Galahad. This young stallion does well with other colts and is easily kept. His dam is selling as Lot #

Lot #25 Timber Ridges Black Velvet

Mare 06-04-02 Black

Unregistered

Sire: Timber Ridges Black Velvet King Tux 33.50

Dam: Timber Ridges Black Sophy 33.75

A gorgeous black filly whose sire is a black pinto Buckeroo grandson. Her dam’s background includes Buckeroo, Gold Melody Boy and Komokos Little Husseler. Although her pedigree is known, she is selling with no papers as her former owners did not keep up with their paperwork. She should be a great broodmare, however.

Lot #26 DalMar Midnight Magic 33†$850

Mare 05-10-98 Black

AMHA #A98704 AMHR #100334A

Sire: Tag Alongs Black Magic 30.00

Dam: Big Ds Little Fine Line 33.50

This mare is an easy breeder and foals easily. She has had a foal in 2002, 2003, and 2005. Her last year’s colt is also in the sale as Lot # . “Magic†is a well mannered, nice mare.

Lot #27 CSM High Class Tera 28.5†$350…reserve $750

Stallion 05-08-02 Black

AMHA #A134642 AMHR #226842A

Sire: Dell Teras Certified 27.75

Dam: Southview High Class Jewell 31.00

CSM High Class Tera is a nice, little double registered stallion. His first foal is selling in this sale.

Lot #28 Evans Delmar 26.25†$225

Stallion 06-17-05 Sorrel Pinto

AMHR #267877T

Dam: Evans English Classic 32.50

A nice little sorrel pinto colt.

Lot #29 Snippet of Classic View 27.5†$400

Mare 10-01-05 Black Pinto

AMHA #A165127

Sire: Dent Commanche Brave 31.25

Dam: Cascades Snippets Celebration 32.25

“Classic View†is a sharp filly who seems to have it all – color, conformation, and pedigree. She is a beautiful black pinto, Parentage Qualified, granddaughter of First Knights Sir Snippet, the National Champion Amateur Senior Stallion in both 1992 and 1993. Take this filly home, show her now, and then add her to your broodmares later.

Lot #30 Marlins Wild Flower 26†$750

Mare 04-21-05 Sorrel Pinto

AMHR Pending

Sire: Cascades Wild Fire 30.50

Dam: Pee Wees Little Mercedes Magic 33.00

If you’re looking for color and conformation, don't overlook this filly. She is a granddaughter of NFCs Fire & Ice. Her sire is also selling in this sale.

Lot #31 Oak Vistas Pharaohs Gold 32.75†???

Gelding 05-02-03 Black

AMHA #A143161 AMHR

Sire: Lowreys Lil Candy Man 30.50

Dam: BBM Gypsy Gold

“Junior†would make someone that all-around show gelding. He has been shown in halter and is broke to drive. He would make a good country driving prospect. We don’t have time to do the driving since we stay so busy with halter, but we sure have enjoyed driving him around at the farm! Here is a gelding that you can have a lot of fun with!

Lot #32 Cancelled

Lot #33 Cancelled

Lot #34 Dillards JJJ Sweet Harmony 27†High Bid $950…reserve $1400 No Sale

Mare 07-14-04 Black Pinto

AMHR #247733T

Sire: Dillards HHH Tux & Tophat & Tails

Dam: Dillards HHH Sugar and Spice

Look twice at this pretty little, petite filly. Don’t let her size fool you; she is not a yearling, but a 2 year old!! “Harmony†is a very gentle, sweet filly and is lab tested homozygous for the tobiano gene. “Harmony†should produce foals for you with lots of color. Measuring at only 26.50 inches as a 2-year old, she is going to stay small!!

Lot #35 Crooked Barn Farm Lil Rocco $200…reserve $400 No Sale

Stallion 07-09-05 Grullo

AMHA #A163077

Sire: Quiet Dells Spotted Image 29.00

Dam: Crooked Barn Farm Maggie May 33.00

“Rocco†should be adding appy color this spring. His pedigree is loaded with household names – Shadow Oaks Cock Robin, Stouts Freckled Feather, Orion, Toyland Bright Image. He should not see 29.00 – 30.00. He is easy going; could be shown or be a future herd sire. Don’t let him slip by!!

Lot #36 GCMS Farms Dazzles Little Showgirl $550

Mare 06-02-00 Sorrel Pinto

AMHR #209426A

Sire: NFCs Big Time 30.50

Dam: Scrioners Dazzle 34.00

A pretty sorrel pinto mare that is selling open to breed to the stallion of your choice.

Lot #37 Claxtons Little Thunder 29.75†$425

Stallion 04-21-05 Black Pinto

AMHA #A165682

Sire: Timber Ridges Tomahawk 30.00

Dam: Claxtons Lunar II 33.25

Check out this black pinto stallion. “Thunder†has strong conformation, color, and attitude. His pedigree goes back to Dell Tera and Van’t Huttenest. He is a rare find in todays market.

Lot #38 Thunder $250

Stallion 03-27-05 Sorrel WCMHR #29070T

Sire: Unknown

Dam: Bunny 35.75

A very tame colt that needs to be a childs pet. He is sweet and gentle. He should be gelded. He is WC but could be hardshipped. Take a look at this colt.

Lot #39 Willow Oaks Cotton Tail 31.5†$200…reserve $450 No Sale

Stallion 11-27-04 Black Pinto

AMHR #265719

Sire: Thunder Valleys Little Os Apache 31.00

Dam: Willow Oaks Bubbles 33.00

This is a flashy black pinto stallion who leads good, is

very gentle, and has no bad habits. He is from Ted Harkeys stock at Willow Oak Farm in Midland, NC and his background includes both Ashley Acres and Dell Teras.

Lot #40 Ridge Views Misty Winds 31†$1100

Mare 04-16-96 Black

AMHA #A76600 AMHR #84327A WCMHR

Sire: Hobby Horses Little Checkers 30.50

Dam: Fishers Wind Song 32.00

“Misty†has produced beautiful foals, including a stunning black & white pinto filly in ’04. She foals out easily. This mare has lovely action that she passes on to her foals. She has a wonderful disposition and would make a nice addition to anyone’s breeding program

Lot #41 Wonder Horses Call Me Kate $800

Mare 05-16-05 Bay AMHA #A164828 AMHR #264828

Sire: Reeces Awesome Spirit 32.00

Dam: Taylor Mades Blazin Katie 34.00

“Kate†is a granddaughter of National Top Ten Cross Country Call Me Awesome. She also goes back to Reserve National Champion 4Gs Little Kings Alfalfa Pleasure. “Kate†is very gentle, sweet, and straight. Her ½ brother, Wonder Horses Formal Attire, was 2004 AMHA All Around Eastern Regional Amateur Horse. He also has several Top Ten National placings. “Kate†can make a great show horse and be very competitive as a driving horse.

Lot #42 Dean Os Black Magic 34.75†$1700

Mare 05-10-93 Black Pinto

AMHA #A58300

Sire: Crescents Dean O 29.00

Dam: Chickos Little Lady 32.00

If you’re looking for an addition to your broodmare band, then look no further! “Black Magic†has what it takes for a great broodmare – color & conformation. She is a beautiful black pinto mare and she sells heavy in foal to Cascades Wild Fire, a sorrel pinto son of NFCs Fire & Ice. The foal she is carrying could very well be homozygous. Let this mare add a little “magic†to your farm!!

Lot #43 OMP Pizazzs Dazzling Perfection 31†$1500

Mare 04-17-97 Black

AMHA #A86616

Sire: Oak Forest Pizazz 29.50

Dam: OMP Dazzling Desire 32.25

This pretty black mare is bred to Reserve National Champion NFC Egyptian Kings Creation for a 2006 foal. Her grandsire is Martins Boozers Dark and Dazzling, a National Champion stallion. So crossed to the Egyptian King line this foal should be outstanding.

Lot #44 Happy Times Andys Double Trouble 30†$500…reserve $800 No Sale

Stallion 04-02-04 Sorrel Pinto

AMHA #A166410

Sire: Lucky Four Rebels Rio Bravo 33.75

Dam: Lucky Four Andys Autumn Image 33.00

Are you looking for a nice herd sire? If so, look no further. “Double Trouble†has the size, color, conformation and pedigree to be just that. His sire is a black son of Sids Rebel and his dam is a bay pinto Boones Little Andy daughter. Take him home and breed him to your mares this spring. He is Parentage Qualified.

Lot #45 Close Enoughs Lucky Lil Peanut 27.5†$550

Stallion 07-14-05 Black Pinto

AMHA #A167649 AMHR #268842T

Sire: Lucky Four Dynamic Color 29.00

Dam: Close Enoughs Apache Egyptian Queen 32.00

This is a small, correct gentle colt with a good bite and a partial blue eye. He is double registered and from the line of Egyptian King and Rowdy. His sire is lab tested homozygous and both parents are DNA tested. He has been dewormed and had all vaccinations including West Nile and Rabies. He will make a great herd sire for beautiful babies or a gentle pet as both parents have exceptional gentle personalities. He speaks for himself. Take a look!

Lot #46 Evans Crazy Mary 27.25†$700

Mare 05-23-05 Cremello Pinto (Silver dapple pinto!!)

AMHR #267879T

Dam: Evans Calander Girl 31.00

This filly comes from a small pedigree

Lot #47 Cascades Khemosabis Legacy 33.25†$1550

Stallion 05-23-00 Chestnut Pinto

AMHA #A112929 AMHR

Sire: Cascades Sir Snippets Khemosabi 32.00

Dam: Magic Place Its No Wonder 31.50

If you’re looking to breed quality miniatures, then you have to have a quality stallion. Cascades Khemosabis Legacy is all this. He is double registered, has been DNA tested, and is lab tested HOMOZYGOUS!! That is color that you can count on in every foal - ALL of his foals will be pintos. Not to mention that he has a pedigree second to none. His paternal grandsire is First Knights Sir Snippet, National Champion Amateur Senior Stallion in both ’92 & ’93; “Sir Snippet†is a son of Reserve National Grand Champion Senior Stallion Bond Snippet, who descends from the top foundation stallions of the Bond bloodline – Bond Sir Galahad, Bond Showboy, and Bond Bulldog. This is a young stallion with a bright and colorful future that could bring

loud color to YOUR miniature future!

Lot #48 Honeycomb Max Dances After Midnight $875

Mare 04-17-05 Blue Roan

AMHA #A159802

Sire: What A Follys Shamrock 30.50

Dam: Mustardseeds Legionaires Star 32.75

“Dancer†is a beautiful, well bred, blue roan mare with an excellent pedigree making her an outstanding prospect for the serious breeder or exhibitor. Her correct conformation and stylish attitude will serve her well in the show ring. She is handled daily and is current on vaccinations and worming. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this lovely filly.

Lot #49 Century Oaks Carolina Belle 34.25†$700

Mare 04-19-05 Black

AMHA #A159581 AMHR #259914T

Sire: Grosshill Boogerman Take Your Time

Dam: Leprechaun Acres Tinkle Bell

This classy mare shows excellent fluid movement. This one has a long line of excellent pedigree that goes back to Lazy Ns Boogerman on one side and Magnolia Farms Cowboys Topper on the other side. “Carolina Belle†is a strong candidate to make a great driving horse. Upheaded great looks coupled with a great disposition should make her an excellent choice!

Lot #50 Bar Ms Little Miss Paleface 30.25†$2700

Mare 03-17-00 Black Overo

AMHA #A116460

Sire: D Bar Ds Mr. Big Stuff 29.00

Dam: Cane Creeks First Taste of TX 29.25

A beautiful black overo mare. She had a black & white filly in late November and was not bred back because of the late foaling. She is a McRaes Mr. GG great granddaughter, a Jefferson Halls Gambler granddaughter and then a Bond Peppy Power great granddaughter. She produced an overo filly in 2004 that I still have.

Lot #51 Cascades Wild Fire 30.5†$1200

Stallion 05-20-95 Sorrel Pinto

AMHA #A677304 AMHR #76622A

Sire: NFCs Fire & Ice 30.50

Dam: SG Little Blue Girl 31.25

Breeding season is here! If you’re looking to add a little color and a great pedigree to your program, then here is the stallion for you!! Cascades Wild Fire is a consistent producer of quality, colorful foals. Eight of his ladies are selling in this sale, heavy in foal to him, and also one of his daughters. He is a son of NFCs Fire & Ice, who sold at the Hunt House Farm Dispersal Sale for $122,000 to Felix Covington. His paternal grandsire is Bond Peppy Power, who is a half brother to Bond AToy4U C and Bond Snippet. Don’t let an opportunity like this pass you by!!!!!!

Lot #52 Joys Toys Bushwacker Ideal Spirit 33.25†$400 (there is something WRONG here!)

Gelding 06-27-03 Grey

AMHR #238736T

Sire: Bryants Farm Bushwacker 31.50

Dam: Dell Teras Ideal 31.25

“Dude†was born and raised on the farm. He is very sweet and loving. He is broke to pull a cart. He would be good for a show horse

Lot #53 Evans Fancy Deal 33.25†(missed the price…darn it—she was CUTE)

Mare 05-06-00 Sorrel

AMHR #210178A

Sire: Evans Pumpkin 29.25

Dam: Briar Ridge Duchess 31.50

“Fancy†is gentle, easy to handle, and foals easily. Her 2005 foal, a filly is in this sale also. She was bred to White’s Little Hit Man, a 28.00 perlino stallion.

Lot #54 DalMars EKs Golden Cracker Jack NICE!!!! $700

Stallion 04-07-99 Chestnut

AMHA #A108109

Sire: Grosshill EK Creation Golden Prince 28.25

Dam: Holiday Acres Lucky Star 29.50

This is a very nice small stallion - NFC Egyptian Kings Creation grandson. He would make a good herd sire. He has already been DNA tested.

Lot #55 J&Fs (JEFS) Littlest Outlaw 28.5†(missed price…

Stallion 04-05-03 Black Pinto (choc. Silver)

AMHA #142392 AMHR #233613T WCMHR

Sire: Cascades Trojan Outlaw 33.00

Dam: Raders Miss Snowflake 33.00

If you’re looking for a breeding stallion, then take a close look at “Outlawâ€. He is a pretty headed, triple registered black pinto with good motion, conformation, color, and a great background. His extended pedigree includes Bond Sir Galahad, who was the ultimate picture of type and refinement; Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyan, a Reserve National Grand Champion Senior Stallion; HNFs Wrangler, a stallion found in many pedigrees. “Outlaw†has been shown and placed 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in most classes. This young stallion has everything he needs to be a great herd sire!

more to come....

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]We go to Mt. Airy every year. I really thought the prices were low, low, low! Some of them definitely should have commanded a higher price than they brought. I know the market for minis is not what it once was, but I really thought some of the prices were WAY OFF. I kept up with most of the bids, so if you want to know about any one horse specifically I probably have it. I'm sure the list is still on Trotting C's website. [/SIZE]

The prices were very low. The highest saling horse was a black overo mare who sold for $2700 and then a really really nice yearling filly sold for $2250, I believe Toni Reece bought her. We bought a really nice mare for $1100, her name is Checkmate Catch on Fire Sensation, she is a grand daughter to NFCs Fire and Ice. She has been exposed to a Boones Little Andy son. If you were looking for some really nice bred mares this was the sale. There was quite a few really nice colts that were really nice that brought $200-$500.

Thank you, I appreciate everyones responses. I wish I were there, and Aubrey, I have one of your girls. Got her at that sale last spring, I believe, Lola. She is doing well, and my mothers favorite mare. Has completely app'd out. She is the reason we went and bout a snowcap stallion, as I thought she deserved to have a appy foal.

I noticed that many of the horses sold were only either AMHA or pnly AMHR.I wonder if horses that are double registered would bring more money.I bought a colt there in the fall&didn't notice that he is only AMHA.I can't wait until he drops so I can get him castrated and then he can be AMHR reg without paying a giant fee. Love those double registered horses.In the future I will pay more attention and try to buy only double reg. horses.I think prices were low.I guess it's good that I didn't go.I would have been tempted to buy and I am trying to cut down my numbers.I am down under 30(was up to almost 40)and have 1 foal on the ground&5 to go.

I just added 30 more horses to my list on page one of this thread for those interested..I love being able to copy and paste fromt he Trottiing C website..even if I do have to change the lot #s to match up to the book...

Anyone with prices to add, please let me know and I will list them.

Thanks!

-Amy

Lot #56 Lil Hoofbeats Imagine That

Mare 03-22-01 Grey Pinto

AMHA #A1200798

Sire: Grey Stone Oaks Painted Bare

Dam: Shebas Majesty 33.00

Lil Hoofbeats Imagine That is an amazingly sweet little mare that loves to be the center of attention. She is vet checked and heavy in foal to Cedarview Farms Speckled Dream, a silver dapple stallion. She is an easy keeper and will be an asset to anyone’s herd.

Lot #57 Rockin Rosco

Stallion 04-17-04 Sorrel Pinto

AMHA #A158368

Sire: Irish Kings EKs Regent 31.75

Dam: Shady Oaks Tiffany 34.00

“Rosco†is a very sound horse with a great spirit. He should make a great herd stallion and is ready to begin his breeding career. His pedigree includes Bond Bulldog, Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King and Stouts Mister Pride. Take a look at “Roscoâ€!!

Lot #58 WHF Roosters La Ti Da

Mare 03-21-05 Black Pinto

AMHA #165438 AMHR

Sire: Mustardseeds TNT 32.00

Dam: Martins Silverhill Star 33.00

This is a very refined, small filly. Her bloodlines include Bond Commodore, Bond Jocko, and FWF Legionaire. She has a beautiful head and neck that is needed to win in the show ring. If you are looking for a small, refined filly with the color that everyone wants, don’t miss this filly!

Lot #59 Wonder Horses Justa Booger

Stallion 07-20-01 Sorrel

AMHA #A127030 AMHR #218976

Sire: Grosshills Im A Booger Too 29.00

Dam: Stouts Moongirl 32.50

“Booger†has a gorgeous head and neck, great topline and has produced beautiful headed babies. He is easy to handle, very sweet, gentle and can either pasture or hand breed. His background speaks for him and his looks do the rest. Don’t pass him by!!

Lot #60 Hidden Hollow Hattie

Mare 04-21-94 Blue Roan

AMHA #A61130 AMHR #77297A

Sire: Artem Winston 31.00

Dam: Hidden Hollow Dominique 32.50

This pretty blue roan mare is bred to Wychwinds Radiant Sun (who is also in this sale). She has had a foal in ’97, ’99, ’00, ’02, ’03, ’04, and ’05. She is a very dependable broodmare and will have a baby for you every year with no problems. With her blue roan color, bred to the appaloosa stallion, she should surely

produce colorful for you!

Lot #61 Checkmate Catch On Fire Sensation

Mare 04-26-98 Red Roan Pinto

AMHA #96708

Sire: Lucky Four Catch On Fire 30.50

Dam: Checkmate Captains Sensation 31.50

This mare has a beautiful head. She has had four babies and they have all been pintos. She has been a consistent breeder. She is not in foal for this year simply because her owner last year did not breed her back. She has been pasture exposed to a loud sorrel pinto son of Boones Little Andy. “Sensation’s†sire is a son of NFCs Fire & Ice. If you are looking for a good dependable broodmare, don’t overlook her. She is very sweet and easy to catch.

Lot #62 Aspen Ridge Farm Heros Candy

Mare 04-08-98 Sorrel Pinto

AMHA #A100069 AMHR #96956A

Sire: Fallen Ash Farms Noble Hero 29.00

Dam: Knights Twix 34.00

“Candy†is a nice mare who is heavy in foal to Cascade Wild Fire, a NFCs Fire & Ice son. The foal could be homozygous as both parents are pintos.

Lot #63 Nicks Windwalker

Stallion 03-21-01 Sorrel Pinto

AMHA #A128729

Sire: Trotting Cs Silver Dollar 31.50

Dam: Toms Sweetie 30.00

“Windwalker†is a well-marked young stallion. He comes from a consistent small line of horses so should produce small. His pedigree contains several miniature greats such as Rowdy, Lazy Ns Boogerman, and Bond Peppy Power. “Windwalker†is ready to become a wonderful asset to anyone’s breeding program. He has three foals on the ground so far, and all are loud pintos out of solid color mares.

Lot #64 SDF Snow Flake

Mare 11-13-91 Liver Chestnut Appaloosa

AMHR #53830B

Sire: Unknown

Dam: Unknown

“Snow Flake†is vet checked in foal. She is due the first of May. She is bred to a 29.00 black & white stallion. This could be a small, colorful foal. “Snow Flake†is broke to ride and drive. She has been ridden by an 8 year old girl. “Snow Flake†is an easy keeper and has NO BAD HABITS!

Lot #65 Ohio’s Erie Sweet Taffy $1600

Mare 05-06-94 Chestnut

AMHR #55164A

Sire: McKenzies Little Willie 31.00

Dam: Royal “M†Misty Rose 35.50

This little mare is due to foal May 30, 2006 but she has not been vet checked.

Lot #66 Evans Everett

Stallion 06-05-05 Grey Pinto

AMHR #267872T

Sire: Evans Silver Nuggett 29.50

Dam: Evans Chocolate Annie 30.50

This stallion comes from a small pedigree. Her pedigree contains Dell Teras Moon Man and Stouts Mister Pride.

Lot #67 Autumn Acres Sweet Maggie Mae 31†$1500

Mare 04-02-00 Sorrel

AMHA #120365 AMHR

Sire: Ashly Acres Bruzzies Justice Fancy 31.25

Dam: Hedgegroves Sweet Rose 31.00

“Maggie Mae†is a nice, small mare who has been pasture bred to Cascades Khemosabis Legacy, a homozygous stallion, since March 01, 2006. “Legacy†is selling as Lot # in this sale.

Lot #68 Claxtons Shazam $400

Stallion 07-02-05 Buckskin

AMHA #A165679

Sire: Hobby Horses Little Cherokee 30.50

Dam: Claxtons Moondust 33.50

By far, one of the most correct little stallions we’ve ever presented for sale. “Shazam†is the epitome of his name. Not to mention, he is a buckskin. He is conformationally strong and sound, and his pedigree is too. His dam is a buckskin and his sire is a loud, leopard appaloosa. This little guy is worth checking out.

Lot #69 Gander Hills Renos Whisper Of Wings NS?

Mare 04-04-05 Bay

AMHA #A159520

Sire: Lucky Four Rebels Reno 31.00

Dam: On the Rise Farm Elegant Eagle 32.00

Wow! “Angel†is a really nice filly that carries some of the top bloodlines in the breed. She is sired by a son of Sids Rebel – the all time leading Futurity stallion. “Angel’s†sire is a Supreme Halter Champion as well as a Top Ten Honor Roll Champion. Her dam is a nice mare sired by Chief Proud Eagle, a really loud appaloosa and National Top Ten driving horse. She would make a nice show horse with her conformation or a future top broodmare. Keep an eye on “Angelâ€.

Lot #70 Kegleys Moto Spirit 30.25†high bid $250…reserve $750 (NICE boy!)

Stallion 04-29-05 Blue Roan

AMHA Pending

Sire: Kegleys Moto Quicksilver 28.00

Dam: Kegleys Fire & Ice 30.00

“Spirit†is a great little guy who is very friendly. He has the color that should stand out in any crowd. His pedigree includes Stouts Mister Pride and Dell Teras Moon Man. His health record is up to date.

Lot #71 Pitners Little Jubilee $900

Mare 04-10-91 Black

AMHA #A43403

Sire: Hoxsies Lil Kalaro 30.00

Dam: Foxy Lady C 34.00

“Jubilee†is a good producing mare who is heavy in foal to Cascade Wild Fire, a sorrel pinto son of NFCs Fire &Ice

Lot #72 Aloha Ashley Acres Phantom Rose $1650

Mare 05-02-97 Grey

AMHA #A86487 AMHR

Sire: Sonoita Highlands Phantom 31.50

Dam: Roses On Ice MMR 32.75

This is a very special mare. Anyone looking for broodmares, take a look at “Rosieâ€. She has had a foal every year for us. She’s had a foal in ’01, ’02, ’03, ’04, and ’05. A no problem mare, she catches easy and foals with no problems. A really great mom too! She has been exposed to our black & white homozygous stallion. We are busy going to shows and can’t do a lot of breeding or we would keep her. “Rosie†is one of those mares that are worth their weight in gold!!

Lot #73 Lil Hills Echos Blue Thunder 34.25†$1000 No Sale

Stallion 02-07-94 Grey

AMHA #A69393 AMHR #57100A

WCMHR #25203A-P

Sire: Flying W Farms Blue Boys Echo

Dam: NFC Egyptian Kings Da Ling 31.25

This is a rare opportunity to buy a breeding stallion of this quality and breeding at public auction. “Thunderâ€offers the famed Flying W Blue Boys breeding on his sire’s side, all the way back thru both his grandsire and granddam. On his dam’s side, is Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King. You will have to look long and hard to find this combination of breeding! He marks all his foals with the so highly desired tiny ears, dished Arab heads and perfect conformation. He is very easy to handle and will pasture or hand breed. He is a very easy keeper. We have sold all of our brood mares and are concentrating on our Hackneys at this point and feel it is unfair to this wonderful stallion to just let him stand and not be bred. Do not let this opportunity pass you by if you really want to breed for the best you can produce!

Lot #74 Star Lakes Grand Finale

Stallion 07-21-05 Black

AMHR #268691

Sire: Double B Farms Dynamic Prince 32.00

Dam: Ridge Haven Sassie Silhouette 33.00

“Finale†is a super small refined son of Double B Farms Dynamic Prince. He will remain under 30.00. Both parents are National Champion driving horses. He has a lot of motion for such a little horse. He will make a dynamite herd stallion. He has presence, refinement and style. AMHR Futurity Nominated.

Lot #75 Easterbrooks North By Northwest $450

Gelding 06-04-04 Black Pinto

AMHA #A156550

Sire: Century Farms Pecos Bill 28.75

Dam: Easterbrooks Dream About Me

Take this beautifully marked black & white, blue-eyed tovero gelding home with you. “North†is gentle, calm, and loves attention. He would make a really nice, eye-catching driving horse. This one has gentleman manners and anyone can handle him.

Lot #76 Little Red Tearddrop 31.5â€â€™ $800

Mare 07-12-03 Palomino

Sire: Mustardseeds T N T 33.00

Dam: Whispering Hill Farm Storm Dancer 32.25

“Tara Jo†as we call her, is a three year old; ready to breed to YOUR stallion. She has a lot of pinto in her pedigree. She is sweet and easy going. She would be a great addition to your herd. Don’t let her slip by you. Bid High – Bid Often!!!

Lot #77 GCMS Farms Little Mona Lisa $650

Mare 06-19-00 Sorrel Pinto

AMHR #206550A

Sire: NFCs Big Time 30.50

Dam: Little Pegasus Pretty Penny 33.50

A nice sorrel mare that is selling open to breed to the stallion of your choice.

Lot #78 CSM Shadows Classic Thad 28†$300

Stallion 04-18-05 Black

AMHR #264881T

Sire: Evans Brian Shadow 27.50

Dam: Southview High Class Jewell 31.00

“Thad†is very gentle and easy to handle. He loves attention.

Lot #79 Wonder Horses Fancy Banana 28.75†$1000

Mare 02-22-01 Palomino

AMHA, AMHR, WCMHR

Sire: Samis E Bananas Strike 29.00

Dam: Taylor Mades Blazing Katie 34.00

A beautiful palomino granddaughter of Shadow Oaks Top Banana, a National Grand Champion Senior Stallion, and a great granddaughter of Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyan, a Reserve National Grand Champion Senior Stallion.

Lot #80 Chicko Sugar Babe 32.25†$700

Mare 04-14-90 Sorrel Pinto

AMHA #A38229

Sire: Komokos Chicko 32.00

Dam: Dandys Little Lady 34.00

“Babe†is a good producing mare who is in foal to Cascades Wild Fire for a late summer foal. She has been a consistent broodmare, having a foal in ’93, ’95, ’96, ’97, ’99, ’01, ’02, ’03, ’04, and is in foal again for ’06. If you need a reliable mare, then “Babe†is for you.

Lot #81 Wychwinds Radiant Sun $750 (super nice!!!)

Stallion 05-18-99 Sorrel Appaloosa

AMHA #A108605 AMHR #228589

Sire: Te Kokomiko Dynamite 30.50

Dam: Sweetwaters Spotted Dreams

This colorful little stallion comes from a long line of Appaloosas. “Sunny†is very friendly, nice to his mares and foals. He will come to you in the pasture, just a super nice little stallion. So if you are looking for an appaloosa stallion to put some color in your herd, here he is!!

Lot #82 Cedar Lanes Minted Gold 30†$1600

Mare 06-17-98 Palomino

AMHA #98982

Sire: Impressibles Treasure 28.50

Dam: Cedar Lanes Golddust 33.25

This is a beautiful golden palomino mare. Her paternal grandsire is a gorgeous tiny palomino son of Sligo Majesty. She is vet checked in foal for a June baby to our black pinto son of Richters Apache.

Lot #83 Holiday Acres Lucky Star

Mare 04-09-93 Grey

AMHA #A55140 AMHR #48133A

Sire: Circle A Rambo 29.50

Dam: Jims Lucky McCoy 29.00

This is a very nice mare to be around. She is an easy keeper and very friendly. She would make a good broodmare or just a pet. She is double registered.

Lot #84 Timber Ridges Golden Zorro 32.25†$650

Stallion 07-07-03 Palomino

AMHA #A157230

Sire: Lucky Four Zorro Eclipse 34.00

Dam: Timber Ridges Snowdrift 31.00

Wow! Color, conformation, and a great pedigree! Everything to make a great herd sire. “Zorro†is a pretty headed, golden palomino whose sire is a black frame overo. His dam is a cremello. He has an impressive seven generation pedigree that includes two crosses to Rowdy, NFC Rowdys Eclipse, Lazy Ns Boogerman, Glenns Southern Legend, and three crosses to Stouts Mister Pride. Take a good look at him!!!

Lot #85 Evans Sweet Melissa 30†$650

Mare 06-06-05 Sorrel Pinto (with lots of ink spots)

AMHR #267874T

Dam: Evans Special Louise 33.50

Lot #86 Classic Views Don Juan Buckaroo 32†$500 (huh!!!)

Stallion 04-03-03 Sorrel

AMHA #A143204 AMHR

Sire: Little Kings Bingo Buckeroo 29.00

Dam: Little Americas Tex Gayle 31.00

Without a doubt, Boones Little Buckeroo is one of the most well-known miniature stallions in the history of AMHA. He has won three National Grand Champion Senior Stallion titles. His get and grand-get have won innumerable National Titles and Top Ten awards in both AMHA & AMHR. Classic Views Don Juan Buckaroo is by a double-bred “Buckeroo†son. With a little conditioning he could enter the show ring or begin his breeding career and start making those wonderful “Buckeroo†babies for you.

Lot #87 Deanos Little Pride

Mare 06-01-92 Black Pinto

AMHA #A50613

Sire: Crescents Dean O 29.00

Dam: Chickos Lucky Lady 33.00

“Pride†has produced many fine foals for us and is in foal again to Cascade Wild Fire, a NFCs Fire & Ice son, for a spring foal.

Lot #88 KDS Short Stuff Scouts Im Amazed

Mare 06-01-01 Bay

AMHA #A125797

Sire: Fallen Ash Farm Scouts Opening Night 31.50

Dam: McSperitts Rambo Cross 33.75

“Amy†is the horse of the sale!! She is a granddaughter of L & D Scout, a Supreme Halter Champion, and great granddaughter of Orion Light Van’t Huttenest. She is miniature only in height and her foal will be the same. She is vet checked in foal for a July 2006 foal to Willow Creeks You Dun It Now, a beautiful dun pinto. His pedigree includes FWF Little Wardance, a two time National Champion Stallion. Both sire & dam have outstanding pedigrees and tons of color and refinement. Don’t let someone steal this mare away – winning bidder will be a winner for years!!

Lot #89 Roundabouts Platium Plus

Stallion 03-24-05 Grey Pinto

AMHA #A164113

Sire: Dent Spotted Hawk 30.50

Dam: Sweetwaters EKs Little Debbie 33.50

“Silver†is bred to be a winner. His refinement, lovely floating movement, friendly personality and beautiful pinto color make him an asset to multiple programs. Take him to the show ring as a gelding and his possibilities are limitless or as a herd sire for the refinement you want on your babies. He is handled daily and will be a joy for a youth or non-professional. An outstanding individual, worthy of serious consideration.

Lot #90 Century Oaks Brown Sugar Boogie

Stallion 03-18-05 Sorrel

AMHA #A159078 AMHR #259342T

Sire: Grosshill Boogermans Take Your Time

Dam: Freedom Hill Farms Fast Dance 33.00

A beautiful head with big expressive eyes; a long clean neck and fantastic level topline – the components for your next champion. This dynamic young stallion can be a show winner and a breeding stallion for the discriminating breeder. “Boogie†is a grandson of Lazy Ns Boogerman, who was National Grand Champion Senior Stallion in 1992 and the winningest National Grand Champion Stallion in the history of the AMHA. In 2002 at the age of 20, the legendary Lazy Ns Boogerman sold for $72,000 at the Grosshill Dispersal Sale. “Boogie†is a double registered colt, so take him home and show him AMHA and AMHR. Good looks coupled with a great disposition make this colt an outstanding choice!!

Lot #91 L T Tiger

Stallion 03-06-98 Silver Dapple

AMHA #A96113

Sire: Derbytowns Bit of Class 27.50

Dam: NFCs Princess Nile 29.50

YES!!!!! A 25.00 inch MATURE stallion! The best of two world wide known breeding programs – Komoko on the top, NFC on the bottom. DNA tested. Proven breeder. With his four white fetlocks and snow white mane and tail, he is striking!!!! If you’re looking to breed small, correct miniatures, then this is the stallion for you!

Lot #92 Ohio’s Dark Beauty

Mare 05-11-96 Bay

AMHR #223779A

Sire: Ohio’s JD 31.00

Dam: Ohio’s Lady Bay 33.50

“Beauty†is a nice mare who sells in foal to Cascades Wild Fire, a sorrel pinto son of NFCs Fire & Ice. “Beauty†has been ridden by small children.

Lot #93 Joys Toys Tinker Toy

Mare 07-31-05 Sorrel

AMHR #266217T

Sire: Meltons X On Target 30.50

Dam: Dell Teras Ideal 31.25

“Tinker†is a very sweet and loving girl with the Van’t Huttenest bloodline. She would be good for show or a future broodmare.

Lot #94 Gander Hills Rambos Black Diamond

Mare 01-19-05 Black

AMHR #259695T

Sire: Bears Rambo 32.50

Dam: Mar Chers Lindy 34.50

This is a nice little filly out of one of our favorite and very consistent broodmares. Her sire is a bay & white pinto that has produced some very nice babies. She is going to make a very nice future broodmare.

Lot #95 Claxtons Oh My Stars

Mare 04-05-05 Black

AMHA #A165680

Sire: Timber Ridges Tomahawk 30.00

Dam: Claxtons Silver Star 31.25

“Oh My Stars†is a sassy little black filly with an impressive pedigree and lots of flair. Her bloodline doesn’t exceed 32.00 and goes back to Komoko and Van’t Huttenest. She would be a great addition to any herd and a sound producer for anyone just getting into minis.

Lot #96 Valhalla Farms Maybe Its Maybelline

Mare 03-25-01 Sorrel

AMHA #A124129

Sire: Valhalla Farms Phantom 31.00

Dam: Dandy’s Miss Trixie 31.00

“Maybelline†is a beautiful, eye-catching mare. She is a very friendly mare and has ridden small children in a saddle. She has been vet checked clean and ready for breeding now. “Maybelline†was not bred last year due to a late breeding season.

Lot #97 Sweetwaters Lady Isabel

Mare 01-20-96 Black

AMHA #A79079 AMHR #80740A

Sire: Sweetwaters Blaze of Sunshine

Dam: VBS Lady Sunburst 34.00

“Lady Isabel†is a nice little mare whose pedigree includes several of the great foundation Bond bred stallions such as, Bond Showboy, Bond Bulldog, Bond Sir Galahad, and Bond Flashing Fury. She sells in foal to two time Reserve National Champion Stallion, All Small Farm Boogermans Reflection. This mare is an easy foaler and a good mother.

Lot #98 Pee Wee’s Lit’le Mercedes Magic

Mare 05-27-99 Black Pinto

AMHR #201194A

Sire: Misty Creeks Little Magic 31.00

Dam: Pee Wee Mercedes 32.75

“Mercedes†produces loud colored foals. She is bred to Cascades Wild Fire for a 2006 foal. Her 2005 filly, also by “Wild Fire†is in the sale as Lot # .

Lot #99 CSM Apaches Dance A Double Nichol

Mare 05-22-05 Bay

AMHA #A161599

Sire: Apaches Mighty Inspiration 32.25

Dam: Cindys Miniature Dance A Dime 33.25

“Nicky†has been DNA’d to Parentage Qualify

Lot #100 RFM Best Bet Lucky Charm

Mare 04-02-02 Black

AMHA #A130983 AMHR #234003

Sire: Grosshill Gamblers Best Bet 33.00

Dam: Reeces Liberty Hawk 34.00

If you’re looking for a beautiful mare to add to your herd, then take a look at “Lucky Charmâ€. She has been shown and with a little conditioning could go back in the show ring or into your broodmare band. Her sire, Grosshill Gamblers Best Bet, is an AMHA Champion and has been National Top Ten many times. He was Eastern Regional Grand Champion Stallion, and has over 320 halter points, 144 in solid color, 85 Grands, 39 Reserves, and over 30 Supremes. Her maternal grandsire is 4 Gs Little Kings Alfalfas Pleasure, a Reserve National Champion Get of Sire and Sire of many National Champions.

Lot #101 Wonder Horses Make Believe Magic

Stallion 07-25-05 Grey Pinto

AMHA #A165309 AMHR #265863

Sire: Sweneys Diamond Moto

Dam: Magic Mans Jump For Joy

A striking looking colt with two blue eyes. His dam is the daughter of LTDs Magic Man, a beautiful black overo National Champion

Lot #102 Reeces Crystal Angel

Mare 06-01-93 Silver Dapple

AMHA #A154824

Sire: Unregistered

Dam: Unregistered

This is a mare that I bought from Chestnut Hill Farms. They never kept the papers up on the horses, so I hardshipped her into AMHA. She’s bred to Pharohs Royal Reception. “Angel†has had many foals and is a dependable broodmare that foals with no problems and breeds easily. She has a beautiful head and huge eyes that the Chestnut Hill horses are known for. Don’t pass up this pretty mare.

Lot #103 Checkmate Bobbys Vanity

Mare 04-30-94 Red Roan

AMHA #A54103

Sire: Equus Minus Bobby Joe 28.50

Dam: Still R Robin 31.50

“Vanity†is a really nice little mare. She has been pasture exposed to a loud sorrel pinto son of Boones Little Andy, a beautiful ultra-refined sorrel pinto with an exceptional head, for a 2007 foal. She has been a good producing mare, but we bought her in a herd of horses and the people that had her did not breed her for a 2006 foal.

Lot #104 Evans Sophia

Mare 05-26-05 Palomino

AMHR #267870T

Sire: Evans Squire 30.00

Dam: Evans Aunt Bea 30.00

Lot #105 Cascades Magic Diamond

Mare 07-05-99 Black

AMHA #A105002 AMHR

Sire: Cascades Midnight Magic 30.25

Dam: Cascades Little Alpha Blue 33.75

Cascades Magic Diamond is a nice mare who is vet checked in foal to a black & white HOMOZYGOUS stallion with the black gene. She is double registered and DNA tested. Her pedigree includes Lazy N Little Man, a son of Rowdy, and Flying W Farms Little Blue Boy, a Reserve National Grand Champion Senior Stallion. This foal is guaranteed to have color and could very well be a black pinto. Don’t let this 2 in 1 package pass you by!!

Lot #106 Nightwalkers Farm Snow Storm

Mare 05-27-04 Black Pinto

AMHR #247634T

Sire: Magic Mans Zorro 30.00

Dam: Night Walker Snow Fire 34.00

“Snow Storm†is a super sharp filly ready to breed or show. She has the color we all want with a bald face, four socks, and blue eyes. She is a granddaughter of LTDs Magic Man and the only granddaughter of LTDs Hocus Pocus. LTDs Magic Man is a black & white medicine hat overo who is a 19 time National Champion. If you want to breed for color and quality, then this is the filly for you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amy ~ Do you know who bought lot #91 "Tiger" and what they paid.......he was an absolute cutie and if I had been in the market for a tiny stallion I would have scooped him up.

Sorry Trisha, I missed that one. I was out blabbing with DeAnna about then I think. lol

-Amy

Sorry Trisha, I missed that one. I was out blabbing with DeAnna about then I think. lol

-Amy
I think lot 91 brought 2600 in the ring, Paul Martin bid him at that, but he Dean Norman no saled him, and said he had to have 3500 for him. I think they did get him sold, but i dont know for how much.

Latest posts

Back